Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Name Poll
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
wizardsandwars
OK, it's obvious that these two were the favorites, but there were a couple of descrepencies in the voting on the last poll, which could have skewed the vote. I have adjusted to software to prevent that from happening this time.

I want to wrap this up very soon, but I also wanted to give the people that voted for other choices to decide between these two names, and give everyone a fair say.

Zero
Eaglestalk is good, but Wingheads has a little whackier ring to it, kinda like wingnut. I like whacky. wacko.gif In fact, I like WingNut too.
wizardsandwars
Wow, close right out of the gate, huh?

Well, we still have another 30 or so posters out there that havn't voted yet. Hopefully, they will all check in today.
Pila
Wingheads!
Zero
Can this be bumped?
wizardsandwars
Back and forth, back and forth.

What is this, tennis?
OlneyEagle
WingHeads, motherbleepers!

Even our brother from Portugal says so!
D Rock
No No No

Wingheads is gay.

tongue.gif
Eyrie
Wait a minute - I thought that was Welbourn (not that there's anything wrong with that).
nephillymike
Eaglestalk wins the best of 27, 14 to 13!!

Close the polls!
joe
not so fast.... tongue.gif
JaxEagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Apr 28 2004, 12:20 PM)
No No No

Wingheads is gay.

tongue.gif

eaglestalk is vanilla, sounds like a bunch of accountants talking football over a glass of merlot

tongue.gif
philfan
NEITHER....BIRDBRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wizardsandwars
QUOTE (philfan @ Apr 28 2004, 09:27 PM)
NEITHER....BIRDBRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that is a suggestion for a name, no, I'm sorry but that is taken.
wizardsandwars
Well, it doesn't look like this is getting us anywhere fast.

We appear to be rather firmly split down the middle. We're going to need to come up with some sort of tiebreaking procedure.

Anyone have any ideas?
Zero
Maybe some kind of combo... Wingtalk. Eaglenuts. How about Igglenuts? Birdnuts. Mynuts... nope. AmInuts? Prolly. wacko.gif

Wingwalk. Lincadelphia. Birdhouse. Iggletrap. Whackowings. Flightplan. Iggledelphia. Negadelphia. GypsyIggles. EaglePheast. IggleFeast. Feedme. Eatme.
Zero
Better yet, let's just remove those two choices and re-poll the remaining suggestions. Greenxtreme.com is kinda catchy.
wizardsandwars
Dunno.

We listed about 50 names in an earlier thread, then narrowed it down to 10, and then to 2.

It's doesn't look like we're going to get a clear consensus on one name, no matter what it is. We need a tiebreaker, other than another vote, between these two names.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.