Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saints arent done yet. Hawks or Bears to play
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Bez
Well Last years Super Bowl losers are still in the hunt. Last years game was a real crapper IMO. IF They can GEt there again it would be remarkable. Good Luck to them adn Secondly to the Bears . Here is to one of those teams beating the saints next week! Peace. Bez cool.gif
SLOiggles
since im from chicago I gotta pull for the bears....their defense will shut down the saints running attack.....oh well....good season guys
Bez
QUOTE(SLOiggles @ Jan 14 2007, 12:20 AM) [snapback]102278[/snapback]

since im from chicago I gotta pull for the bears....their defense will shut down the saints running attack.....oh well....good season guys
Keep warm SLOIggles. Must be a Bear up there pun intended..Its bad enough in the Bay area. Peace .Bez
NeverGiveUP
QUOTE(Bez @ Jan 14 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]102276[/snapback]

Well Last years Super Bowl losers are still in the hunt. Last years game was a real crapper IMO. IF They can GEt there again it would be remarkable. Good Luck to them adn Secondly to the Bears . Here is to one of those teams beating the saints next week! Peace. Bez cool.gif

Thanks Bez..... Nothing like a sore looser..........lol at you
Bez
QUOTE(NeverGiveUP @ Jan 15 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]102681[/snapback]

Thanks Bez..... Nothing like a sore looser..........lol at you
No one likes to lose . But I heal quick. Glad I gave you a laugh. Have fun at Soldiers field.Better hope for good weather.. Take it easy .Peace BEz
NeverGiveUP
QUOTE(Bez @ Jan 15 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]102686[/snapback]

No one likes to lose . But I heal quick. Glad I gave you a laugh. Have fun at Soldiers field.Better hope for good weather.. Take it easy .Peace BEz

As i recall, a HUGE deal ws made by those on this board that we are better on the road than we are at home.... I believe we beat a better team Saturday night than the one we play on this coming Sunday.... and according to you we are going where we play better.... let it snow.... our QB is from Purdue....most of our players from Big Ten Schools... some notable exceptions in Duece and Reggie.... let it snow........
Bez
QUOTE(NeverGiveUP @ Jan 15 2007, 12:58 PM) [snapback]102689[/snapback]

As i recall, a HUGE deal ws made by those on this board that we are better on the road than we are at home.... I believe we beat a better team Saturday night than the one we play on this coming Sunday.... and according to you we are going where we play better.... let it snow.... our QB is from Purdue....most of our players from Big Ten Schools... some notable exceptions in Duece and Reggie.... let it snow........
Snowbowls can be fun to watch.But it really screws with the game. I think you would be better off with blue skies even with your players roots. Just my take.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.