Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Reid Can't Compliment Garcia Without Puffing Up Donny First
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
vermeilman
Every single time without exception. NFL Network, everywhere.

Too bad.
Phits
QUOTE(vermeilman @ Jan 13 2007, 07:06 PM) [snapback]102046[/snapback]

Too bad.

and?
vermeilman
Well, here's the thing. Reid needed to help Donny grow up and get over his issues, his gagging BS, his thin skin crap. Instead he has, and continues to coddle Donny's sensitivities to ridiculous extremes. I'm convinced McNabb would have been all world with a coach who took a tougher and more demanding approach with him. Instead Reid recognized McNabb's deficiencies early and decided to coddle them. It sucks, it creates division in the locker room, its retarded McNabb's growth, and it is unfair to Garcia by the way.

At any rate, it sure would be nice if Reid could answer a question regarding Garcia without launching into a rant about how great Donny is. Its revealing and pathetic.
TGryn
QUOTE(vermeilman @ Jan 13 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]102049[/snapback]

I'm convinced McNabb would have been all world with a coach who took a tougher and more demanding approach with him.

Like Coughlin has with Eli Manning? Yeah, that's worked out well. dry.gif
vermeilman
QUOTE(TGryn @ Jan 13 2007, 06:31 PM) [snapback]102053[/snapback]

Like Coughlin has with Eli Manning? Yeah, that's worked out well. dry.gif

Come on man, you're talking polar extremes. One coach washes his QB's panties and the other biatch slaps him in public. I do believe there is middle ground there.
magoo
QUOTE(vermeilman @ Jan 13 2007, 06:06 PM) [snapback]102046[/snapback]

Too bad.

YO! VMan! As the 'blokes" say, can't ya at LEAST "give over" until the game"s played? You ARE an Iggles fan, I gather.

We're ALL aware that we "might" lose, in which case ya'll have all Winter to grouse about Reid, the coaches, etc. Ya'll have a field day with yer "Looka Me"! "I told ya so" attitude.

But NOT on the eleventh hour of the most important game of these last two seasons fer all of us! We win or lose with or without our "warts" In my view, right now at THIS moment, yer either TOTALLY with us or TOTALLY agin us!

With that kinda divisive, smut attitude, ya'd feel jest like a pig in shit on TOB!

'goo ac6.gif devil03.gif mad.gif hunch.gif wacko.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!! IGGGLLLLEEESSSSS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullwinkle
Magoo, he will say anything to get a response from someone.
Flying Dutchman
Goo give it up. That cowardly POS has never been a serious Eagles fan. Save your breath and enjoy the game tonight. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
md717
And by the way, TOB doesn't want him either.
vermeilman
What, no German boys? Sorry if my free speech thing makes you pine for more....er...disciplined times. whipitgood.gif
GreenMeanie
QUOTE(vermeilman @ Jan 13 2007, 07:15 PM) [snapback]102078[/snapback]

What, no German boys? Sorry if my free speech thing makes you pine for more....er...disciplined times. whipitgood.gif

At this point in time, that's not free speech more than it's just STINKIN' THINKIN'.
Give it a rest already. I agree with 'Goo, you have all off season for this tripe.

bullwinkle
The more you respond to him, the more he will keep it up. He wants this board to be about him. He could care less about what this board is supposed to be about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.