Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yo admins...
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
rjohns02
Whenever I leave the board I get logged out and have to log in again when I come back.

I check the "remember me" button every time, and I'm not having this problem on the Pravda boards, which, I believe, are running the exact same BB software.

Any ideas?
wizardsandwars
Do you have 'cookies' enabled?

It could be that the cookie path is a bit screwed up because we've currently got this forum in a subdirectory of my WizardsandWars.com site.

I'l look into it.
rjohns02
It's definitely not just a general cookie thing, because I've got a ton of other sites (including the Pravda boards) that keep me logged in, etc.

Obviously I know nothing about this particular board software, but I just suspect it's something unique to this board because I'm having no problems on Pravda's (Invision-powered) boards.

Anyway, it's not a huge deal, but I just thought I'd give you a heads up.
wizardsandwars
What I meant is, I think that perhaps the general domain cooie from WizardsandWars is getting put on your pc instead of the cookie specifically for this board. I'm not sure, though, because I can't seem to duplicate the error.

Is anyone else having this problem?
rjohns02
This is puzzling. I normally use Firefox for my browser, and that's where I was having the problems. I'm using IE right now, and it seems to be working fine.

So, it's a problem with Firefox and this board, but Firefox handles every other cookie and Pravda fine...

If I'm the only one to have the problem, then don't worry about it. It's not that big of a hassle to log in each time. I just wanted to point it out in case this problems springs up for anybody else.

By the way X, I love your signature! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.