Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Week 7
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Wiseguys and Degenerates
md717
This week I'm going with PHI -5.5, PIT -2.5, DEN/CLE over 31.5, AZ-3, IND-9, and IND/WAS over 48
Phits
QUOTE(md717 @ Oct 22 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]90038[/snapback]

This week I'm going with PHI -5.5, PIT -2.5, DEN/CLE over 31.5, AZ-3, IND-9, and IND/WAS over 48

Nope
PHI -5.5
PIT -2.5
DEN/CLE O31.5
AZ -3

Yep
IND/WAS O48
IND -9

I originally decided to take the sure bet and leave the money in my wallet...but SEAHORSE BETTING HOUSE was calling me...like crack to a fiend.

I lost straight out. I had an "Oh fer" week...My picks were so shady that I am embarassed to share them with you. Let's just say that JAX & SEA have joined my list of teams that I will never waste my hard earned Bermuda dollars on.

By the way, you can add me to the growing list of persons responsible for the Eagles loss this week-end. I have a steadfast rule to never bet on my favorite team[s]...2 weeks in a row I bet on PHI and 2 weeks in a row they lose on last second FG's.

I need to better and recognize this as an issue. It won't happen again...
md717
Yep, I flat-out suck. I had PIT and AZ in two different "suicide" pools I am in. Now I know why they call them "suicide pools."

mad.gif
Phits
QUOTE(md717 @ Oct 23 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]90451[/snapback]

Yep, I flat-out suck. I had PIT and AZ in two different "suicide" pools I am in. Now I know why they call them "suicide pools."

mad.gif

We had 160 people in our suicide pool. As of last week there was 120 people still in it...as of yesterday there was 21 left..I took the PATS biggrin.gif ...you can always count on the PATS to win
Lafayett Dupee
QUOTE(md717 @ Oct 22 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]90038[/snapback]

LMAO!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.