Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personal to Bob from the UK
Eagles Forum > Off Topic Forums > Pissing in the Wind
Bocadelphia Eagles John
I notice on another board how quick you were to want to make sure people understood you didn't have any drinks with anyone from this site.

Nice one bob.

I have to wonder why anyone would want to "hang out" with us here if they were ashamed to admit ever having shared comeraderie and fellowship over a drink with any of us.

You got an explanation for that?

Better yet, keep it to yourself. I'm not interested. You've shown your spots and they're ugly, and two faced.

Have fun "sucking up" with those who insist on wanting to preserve hard feelings to such an extent that you feel obliged to have to APOLOGISE about WHOM you did have a drink with in case you might be tainted as one of "us".

I can't speak for anyone else here, but in my book you've shown yourself to be a real bastard deserving of my complete disgust. And in my opinion is it would be a good thing if you just stayed away from here rather than playing two faced cunt.

I'd be PROUD to have a drink with anyone from this site. And since it's obvious you could not, why not go elsewhere to try and peddle yourself as the "good guy on the block"?. What a phony you've turned out to be.

AustinFan
Boca, let it drop.

These are frigging internet bulletin boards, you start taking this shit seriously, you'll find yourself ranting like IG.

If BobbyUK wants to post everywhere and fake a different persona to do so, that's his own business. He could always have posted here under a different tag, anyway.

No point getting riled about it, but he should be embarrassed, they're not that interesting that he should feel he has to play child's games just to attend their tailgate. Just makes him look kinda silly. That whole wangnut shit is really infantile.
D Rock
What a bunch of dimwitted children.

You deny us for those twits? Enjoy em Bob. I suppose you'll fit in well. Remember.....

Rule #1: Igglephans' Circle Jerk goes LEFT.
Rule #2: Never forget rule #1.

ka.gif
Aquila
Calling someone out for posting on another board is best left to those for whom the Eagles are a secondary consideration. They even have their own message board.

Wingheads is better than that.
D Rock
Just to be clear, the issue raised here was not about "posting on another board" but about dogging THIS board while doing so.

That is all.

Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE(AustinFan @ Oct 19 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]89752[/snapback]

If BobbyUK wants to post everywhere and fake a different persona to do so, that's his own business. He could always have posted here under a different tag, anyway.

I don't think you got the point at all

The two faced bastard said he wanted to meet up and have a drink with them, that he had done the same with folks from another board, then made sure he explained that it wasn't anyone from THIS board.

So if none of us here are good enough for him to have a drink with, or to admit to it, then why should I tolerate his phony two faced presence here? He can go fuck himself and I don't need to make any more over it. I just wanted to call him out on it to let him know that I KNOW he's a two faced bastard and I hope he enjoys kissing IG's, Diggles, and anyone else's ass. Fuck him. If he'd be ashamed to admit to ever having met up with or having a drink with any of us he deserves NO fair play from me. Fuck the cunt. He's shown his spots.

And that's the end of that. I'll say no more about it.

SLOiggles
ok, I'm kinda curious about this whole thing......I don't know the situation regarding the origin of this message board (aside from the fact that you all are Eagles fans and bleed green), but what if I may ask caused this dissention among all of you guys to create this loyalty towards one message board or another? I mean, like if you guys know each other outside of here (and I am under the assumption that you do) is it something that someone said that created this hate towards fellow Eagles bretheren? I'm just curious and kinda wanted to get an understanding on how this whole thing seemed to be created since I always do see TOB and such mentioned here and don't really understand what came to create it. Anyhoo, I guess this Cali boy needs to just come out to Philly to catch a home game and get drunk w/ every damn Eagles fan I see...hehe
Zero
QUOTE(SLOiggles @ Oct 20 2006, 01:43 AM) [snapback]89803[/snapback]

Anyhoo, I guess this Cali boy needs to just come out to Philly to catch a home game and get drunk w/ every damn Eagles fan I see...hehe

There's the ticket, brother!

(The entire mess is stupid, high-school bullshit that never should have happened yet is continued by a few individuals who apparently think that some sort of blood oath is required to post on message boards. Just ignore it.)
xsv
QUOTE(SLOiggles @ Oct 20 2006, 01:43 AM) [snapback]89803[/snapback]

ok, I'm kinda curious about this whole thing......I don't know the situation regarding the origin of this message board (aside from the fact that you all are Eagles fans and bleed green), but what if I may ask caused this dissention among all of you guys to create this loyalty towards one message board or another? I mean, like if you guys know each other outside of here (and I am under the assumption that you do) is it something that someone said that created this hate towards fellow Eagles bretheren? I'm just curious and kinda wanted to get an understanding on how this whole thing seemed to be created since I always do see TOB and such mentioned here and don't really understand what came to create it. Anyhoo, I guess this Cali boy needs to just come out to Philly to catch a home game and get drunk w/ every damn Eagles fan I see...hehe

There's an 'about' link at the very top of the page that should answer most of your questions.

Other than that, in regards to the original post, I personally don't really care where someone posts, or what they might say on other message boards. And I'll do my part make sure that if Bobby does continue to post here, that he is afforded the same consideration as other regular posters (that don't openly root againt the Eagles) , dispite what he may have said on another board. His contributions to THIS message board are appreciated.
Bocadelphia Eagles John
QUOTE(xsv @ Oct 20 2006, 06:21 AM) [snapback]89817[/snapback]

. His contributions to THIS message board are appreciated.

Why?

He wrote: "I'll be mingling with people from another board (no, not that board)"

That basically "disowns" us, wouldn't you say?

He can go fuck himself and his 2 faced attempt to get permission from them before he sucks their dicks.

The fact of the matter is, he had no need to tell them he was mingling with others, and REALLY no need to go overboard by making sure they understood that the others were not "us" (oh my God, not the scum Wangnutx, heaven forbid).

Nah, Bob is NOT apprecieated by me and he can go fuck himself.

I just want you to know where I stand.

And btw that means I have NO PROBLEM with anyone posting ANYWHERE ... just leave us out of it when you do. Is that too much to ask?

Aquila
Boca/D Rock

It's not a question of whether he feels the need to diss us in order to be accepted elsewhere, it's about maintaining the standards of Wingheads.

Anyone who is that annoyed by Bobby's post elsewhere should just ignore him.

Oh, and just to stir the shit a little (indulge an admin for once wink.gif ) they're not such tough guys on TOB. When I was over to spend time with my friends I was persuaded to visit their tailgate for a few minutes. A couple of them were curt with me, but no-one was openly rude. And this was six months after I'd caused the split by forcing the issue into the open biggrin.gif
md717
Will this NEVER stop cropping up?

Boca -- you oughta do yourself a favor and stop lurking on that board, it's not good for your blood pressure. I know, easier said than done.

I am disappointed with BobbyUK for what he is reported to have said elsewhere. Having said that, I agree w/ Eyrie and X that the Wingheads standard has always been -- "What has a poster done or said HERE is what matters."

Give the kid a break, guys -- it was certainly not the best thing he coulda done, but the poor guy was probably just trying to keep a raft of shit from raining down on his head. The fact that posters feel compelled to make such statements in order to AVOID said shitstorm speaks volumes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.