Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Week 6
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Wiseguys and Degenerates
Phits
Ok...time for the talk...

I like Buffalo @ DET [BUF -1]…Buffalo wants to rebound from getting trounced by CHI last week…and Detroit is pretty banged up

ATL at home against NYG [ATL -3]…I don’t like betting on VICK, but the VaGIANTS run defense is suspect and Abraham is back this week for ATL

Seattle after their bye week, on the road to a divisional opponent [SEA -3]…remember the last game they played CHI-town spanked them and they are a better team than that

The Eagles [-3.5] on the road to New Orleans is a good pick. I like the over on this one too [46]...34 PHI 21 NO

On the outside…Carolina +3 in Baltimore is looking good….the over [36] MIA vs NYJ....SF covering +10 @ home against the Chargers looks good too
xsv
Interesting that your picks this week are exactly the same as Brandon Lang.

I think I'm going to lay off of the parlays this week, as I've been wiffing pretty hard lately, but I do like The Eagles and the over.
Phits
really? who is brandon lang?
xsv
The most famous handicapper on the planet.

Phits
QUOTE(xsv @ Oct 14 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]88800[/snapback]

The most famous handicapper on the planet.

i just saw his site..."the 2 for the money guy"

where do you get 2 see his picks?
md717
I like CAR+3 @ BAL.

I also like PHI-3 @ NO, but I don't think I'd go heavy on that one.

CIN-5 @ TB is a stone cold mortal lock. Bet the ranch.

I like TEN+10.5 @ WAS. It's too many points, even though TEN sucks. WAS sucks too, but it doesn't appear that the handicappers have figured that out yet.

I think KC wins outright, so I'll take them plus 6.5 points @ PIT.

AZ sucks and CHI is unstoppable, take CHI and lay the 11 points.
md717
QUOTE(Phits @ Oct 13 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]88720[/snapback]

Ok...time for the talk...

I like Buffalo @ DET [BUF -1]…Buffalo wants to rebound from getting trounced by CHI last week…and Detroit is pretty banged up

Nope.

ATL at home against NYG [ATL -3]…I don’t like betting on VICK, but the VaGIANTS run defense is suspect and Abraham is back this week for ATL

Strike 2

Seattle after their bye week, on the road to a divisional opponent [SEA -3]…remember the last game they played CHI-town spanked them and they are a better team than that

Strike 3

The Eagles [-3.5] on the road to New Orleans is a good pick. I like the over on this one too [46]...34 PHI 21 NO

We're outta strikes, but you did call the "over"

On the outside…Carolina +3 in Baltimore is looking good….the over [36] MIA vs NYJ....SF covering +10 @ home against the Chargers looks good too

Nope, Barely, and Nope

So let's see, that's 2-6 by my count

md717
QUOTE(md717 @ Oct 14 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]88823[/snapback]

I like CAR+3 @ BAL.

Got that one

I also like PHI-3 @ NO, but I don't think I'd go heavy on that one.

mad.gif

CIN-5 @ TB is a stone cold mortal lock. Bet the ranch.

Avoid my "stone cold mortal locks" at all costs. Sorry 'bout your ranch. sad.gif

I like TEN+10.5 @ WAS. It's too many points, even though TEN sucks. WAS sucks too, but it doesn't appear that the handicappers have figured that out yet.

Got this one . . . TEN wins outright, so that's fun.

I think KC wins outright, so I'll take them plus 6.5 points @ PIT.

Missed this one, big time.

AZ sucks and CHI is unstoppable, take CHI and lay the 11 points.

Jury's still out on this one.

So let's see . . . that's 2-3 with one to play. So I could go 3-3, not embarrassing, but not good by any measure.
Phits
What a horrible week for me. Funny how pre-Sunday the picks look like gold....hahahaha post Sunday they weren't worth the keystroke effort.

Please remind me to never bet on Vick again. Matter of fact...I will wait to see everybody else' picks before making any myself...at least then i can blame somebody else for my sh*t picks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.