Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: xsv, when does the vote close?
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
JaxEagle
Let's set a closing time and wrap it up.
wizardsandwars
Well, I was hoping to get a bit of a better turnout.

10 out of 30 members isn't a very encouraging turnout, and it appears to be a pretty close race right now between wingheads.com and eaglestalk.com

Besides, the new theme probably won't be done until this coming weekend, so I wasn't really in a terrible hurry. Of course the new domain will take a couple of days to propogate, so I'm thinking of perhaps Wednesday at midnight?

Thoughts, anyone?
Sandor
Unless we want to go with the 'Vote early, vote often' method ohmy.gif
Some encouragement on the General Eagle board could help.
OlneyEagle
QUOTE (wizardsandwars @ Apr 26 2004, 11:47 AM)

10 out of 30 members isn't a very encouraging turnout, and it appears to be a pretty close race right now between wingheads.com and eaglestalk.com

C'mon. There is no personality to eagletalk.com. Zero. WingHeads has character! Panache, even!

WingHeads, dammit. WingHeads.
Wingspan
QUOTE (OlneyEagle @ Apr 27 2004, 11:29 AM)
QUOTE (wizardsandwars @ Apr 26 2004, 11:47 AM)

10 out of 30 members isn't a very encouraging  turnout, and it appears to be a pretty close race right now between wingheads.com and eaglestalk.com

C'mon. There is no personality to eagletalk.com. Zero. WingHeads has character! Panache, even!

WingHeads, dammit. WingHeads.

i agree...

admins...please rtemove my vote off of flyeaglesfly.net and put it on wingheads.

eaglestalk.com sounds like something from spadaro...BOOOOOOO unsure.gif
wizardsandwars
Well, it seems to be getting closer all the time.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that Wednesday at midnight would be the deadline.

If it's too close to call, we might want to start a new poll, eliminating the other choices, and give everyone the opportunity to decide between wingheads or eaglestalk.

What do you guys think of that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.