Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have opinions on week three bets?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Wiseguys and Degenerates
nephillymike
I've have gotten off to an 0-5 with my sports broker. Just looked into the lines.

I'm looking into Cin +2, GB +7, NYJ +5.5, NO +3.5.

What a yuse looking at?
md717
QUOTE(nephillymike @ Sep 23 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]86102[/snapback]

I've have gotten off to an 0-5 with my sports broker. Just looked into the lines.

I'm looking into Cin +2, GB +7, NYJ +5.5, NO +3.5.

What a yuse looking at?

I like CIN+2, although some of their injuries scare me a little bit. I think this is a major revenge game for them, so the intangibles are WAY on the CIN side.

I don't like GB+7. I'd think about it if they were at home, but I think this is a 10 pt game, favor Lions.

I think you're OK with NYJ+5.5, but I don't think it's a bet I would make.

I *definitely* don't like NO+3.5. Yeah, emotional opening of their new stadium and all, but ATL is the best offensive running game in the league right now, and nobody has figured out how to stop them yet. I don't think the Saints will be the first to do so, with or without the Superdome. I'd take ATL and lay the points.

I like BAL-6.5 over CLE. That game is not going to be close. Honeybuns is gonna wish he was back on the Eagles' bench after that game.

I like JAX+7 over IND, I think JAX wins that game outright. I think the line is the public's (undeserved, this year, IMO) awe for all things Manning and IND.
nephillymike
Just bet two games, Cin +1.5 @ Pit and NO +4 vs. Atl.

I need a few wins to get closer to respectability.

md717
Well, of the "advice" I gave you, I'm 2-2-1 with one left to play. So call it 2-2-2. Good luck w/ that NO+4, but I don't think you'll get it.
xsv
QUOTE(md717 @ Sep 24 2006, 09:38 PM) [snapback]86295[/snapback]

Well, of the "advice" I gave you, I'm 2-2-1 with one left to play. So call it 2-2-2. Good luck w/ that NO+4, but I don't think you'll get it.

Looks like NEPHilly did pretty well. Nice job!
md717
Yeah -- 2-0 isn't shabby at all.

I couldn't possibly have been more wrong about the NO/ATL game. I was stunned how much ATL sucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.