Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy SHIT!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Wiseguys and Degenerates
md717
The Eagles are giving 3.5 points to the Texans. As stated elsewhere, I seriously thought it would open at PHI-10. I'm all over that.
xsv
I'm down with that as well.

I guess if the lines are out, we can bet it now?

md717
depends on your bookie/website, I guess. I'm using Betus.com

Yo, X . . . did you get my message about Paypal on the Yahoo site we're using?

I'd also like to know who the others are. Most are obvious, there are a few who aren't. I'll look forward to takin' y'alls $$. hehe

I got a 100% matching bonus when I "re-upped" for this season . . . so I placed a bunch of "free money" bets on tonights' pre-season games. I'll let you know how that works out for me.
xsv
I posted details about paypal in there. Let me know if you have more questions.

I never bet on pre-season games, but I'm looking forward to this season. I ended up coming out about $300 ahead betting about $20 per week on football last year. I was up real big early in the year, but lost a bunch of it as the season wore on.

Have you ever had any trouble getting your money from betus? I was thinking of using the place in the ads around here.

QUOTE(md717 @ Aug 31 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]82744[/snapback]

depends on your bookie/website, I guess. I'm using Betus.com

Yo, X . . . did you get my message about Paypal on the Yahoo site we're using?

I'd also like to know who the others are. Most are obvious, there are a few who aren't. I'll look forward to takin' y'alls $$. hehe

I got a 100% matching bonus when I "re-upped" for this season . . . so I placed a bunch of "free money" bets on tonights' pre-season games. I'll let you know how that works out for me.

md717
QUOTE(xsv @ Aug 31 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]82755[/snapback]

I posted details about paypal in there. Let me know if you have more questions.

I never bet on pre-season games, but I'm looking forward to this season. I ended up coming out about $300 ahead betting about $20 per week on football last year. I was up real big early in the year, but lost a bunch of it as the season wore on.

Have you ever had any trouble getting your money from betus? I was thinking of using the place in the ads around here.

No, I've gotten $$ from Betus. It's cumbersome, they have to Western Union the $$ to you, and their customer service sucks ass, and you have to jump through mega hoops (send them photocopies of credit cards used to fund the site, your drivers license, etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum) but in the end I got my $$$$$$.

Do you have a link for that paypal info you posted? Can I pay it all at once, early on? If so, to whom?

OK, for those of you who are keeping score at home . . . here are the "throw-away" bets I have on NFL preseason games tonight and tomorrow night:

CAR -3 v. PIT
NE +3 v. NYG
MIA -3 v. STL
DET -3 v. BUF
JAX +4.5 v. ATL
BAL -3 v. WAS
TB +3 v. HOU
MIN +6 v. DAL
CHI +3 v. CLE
NO -3 v. KC
AZ -3.5 v. DEN
SEA -3 v. OAK
PHI +6.5 v. NYJ
IND +3 v. CIN
SD +3.5 v. SF

and for the fun of it, I took PHILLY -1.5 over the Nationals tonight.

Keep in mind, it's all with "free" money.
xsv
basically, the paypal account is paypal@wingheads.com

You'll send the money there, and winnings will be dispersed from there.

Yeah, you can pay all at once.
md717
Cool, thanks. I'm on it.

One more favor -- can you provide the link directly to our group on Yahoo?

And also spell out who is who?
xsv
QUOTE(md717 @ Aug 31 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]82761[/snapback]

Cool, thanks. I'm on it.

One more favor -- can you provide the link directly to our group on Yahoo?

And also spell out who is who?

Sending you a PM for the link. I don't want it to be a public league, so I don't want to post the link directly.

As for those involved, I'll let them chime in. I'm not sure I even know who they all are.
md717
Understood.

Last night I went 6-6-1. Guess that's not bad for a warmup, on somebody else's $$.
md717
The line on the Eagles game moved to -4. Too bad I didn't get it at -3.5. Oh well.

Anyone else looking at the games this week? Any games stand out as good bets? I bet against the other 3 NFCE teams just for the fun of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.