Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some personal thoughts as we move forward
Eagles Forum > Forum Administration > Technical Help and Forum Suggestions
D Rock
1) Pleased to see the early participation. Very nice.

2) I'd like to thank xsv and eyrie for their time and efforts in getting a new, hassle free home up and running for us.

3) This was discussed in another thread, but I wanted to mention it anyway so I'll also include my 2 cents in this. I'm not a fan of the status area on the left. By listing number of posts and applying ranks based on said number, I feel we are rewarding potential spamers, nonsense posts & dippy JERRUH actions. It would appear that the only way to increase "status" is to increase volume. I'm not in agreement. I'd like to find a system that rewards post quality (wit, new information or a great story) rather than post quantity. Either way, just my 2 cents.

4) I am optimistic that this will evolve with some time and dedication into a premier cyber stop for eagle fans everywhere.

5) I would like to officially throw my hat in the ring for consideration as a board moderator/admin.

6) Should financial assistance be required, please don't hesitate to ask. (I think I speak for all of us on this one)

7) GO Eagles

wink.gif
Eyrie
The credit is all xsv's. He's the one who came up with the idea and has moved so swiftly to put it into practice.

IPB Image
Pila
Pila reporting for duty, sir. Where are all the Andyheads and where cna I get a quick summary of how the draft went (who's this Andrews guy?).

Thanks.
wizardsandwars
Well, the first thing you need to do is stop by the forum name poll, and put in your $.02 there.

Good to see you!
Zero
Where are all the Andyheads

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.