IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Could we make a SIM LEAGUE
Eaglesfan_1
post Feb 19 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members

I was wondering if I could start a SIM league on this site. All I would need is permission from the Moderators to start it. If you have any questions about what SIM league is. I'll tell you later.

--------------------
Ryan Moats will be fuckin awsome in a couple years you watch.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aquila
post Feb 20 2006, 03:40 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin

biggrin.gif

Haven't a clue what a "sim league" is, but if you can provide more details then I'll put it to my colleagues. Initial reaction here though would be "why not?"

--------------------
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

+Quote Post
Eaglesfan_1
post Feb 22 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #3

Rookie

a SIM league is pretty much a simulation league where I'll start a franchise and simulate games people can ask for teams but if they are inactive to long there team will be taken from them. The winning team of the super bowl could get extra points for the arcade.

They can make trade transactions on a special made Thread for the SIM league. I will post the stats on the games on the site. Or we can make a site specially for this league. This league will help this site trust me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Donnie Mac
post Feb 22 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #4

Evil Dictator....for peace

Group: Admin

QUOTE(Eaglesfan_1 @ Feb 22 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]65810[/snapback]

a SIM league is pretty much a simulation league where I'll start a franchise and simulate games people can ask for teams but if they are inactive to long there team will be taken from them. The winning team of the super bowl could get extra points for the arcade.

They can make trade transactions on a special made Thread for the SIM league. I will post the stats on the games on the site. Or we can make a site specially for this league. This league will help this site trust me.

So how will the games be simulated? Is this like Madden, can the team owners control how their teams play (play calling to depth chart), or is this just computerized stat-o-matic?

--------------------
[b]Worst Poster Ever[/b]

+Quote Post
Eaglesfan_1
post Feb 22 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #5

Rookie

Yea It would be Madden 06 for the x-box 360. I don't know if I could get them to control there plays but, I could work on it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Loasems09
post Jan 5 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #6

Rookie

well i dont have sim but i do have yahoo, myspace im, and msn.....feel free to message me with details or whatever

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 10:40 PM