IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Eagles SB DVD coming out on the 6th, looks like a must have from NFL films
Birdwatcher
post Mar 4 2018, 04:20 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles...s-20180302.html

Must remember they are in Mt. Laurel NJ and many of them are bird fans...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
samaroo
post Mar 25 2018, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Village Idiot

I just got mine this weekend, and it's pretty good, if anyone is on the fence about it.

It's shorter than I wanted it to be, but that's just because I could watch stuff about this season for who-knows-how-long!

But it's NFL Films, so the video quality is fantastic, and it's really well made. Well worth the $20, for sure! And it brought back all of the emotions from Super Bowl Monday Sunday.

BLUF: It's awesome, you should buy it! I got mine from Amazon for $19.99, came with DVD and Bluray.

--------------------
Fly. Eagles fly!

+Quote Post
Birdwatcher
post Mar 25 2018, 08:32 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

I've watched it a few times, makes me wish I still had the Crudinal game on DVR, I did not remember that Wentz threw three TDs on three consecutive plays! At least the last two had to be one play drives, I remember all the scoring in that game, but that aspect slipped my mind. I still think we will see many amazing feats in this kid's career, hell the first half of the video could have just been a Wentz highlight reel. As good as Foles closed the last two games, you have to admit he was not all that spectacular in the games leading up to the NFCCG. Foles is a pretty damn good QB, but Wentz is, as Ray Diddy put it, a generational talent.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Mar 25 2018, 08:58 PM
Post #4

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

QUOTE (samaroo @ Mar 25 2018, 08:16 PM) *
I just got mine this weekend, and it's pretty good, if anyone is on the fence about it.

It's shorter than I wanted it to be, but that's just because I could watch stuff about this season for who-knows-how-long!

But it's NFL Films, so the video quality is fantastic, and it's really well made. Well worth the $20, for sure! And it brought back all of the emotions from Super Bowl Monday Sunday.

BLUF: It's awesome, you should buy it! I got mine from Amazon for $19.99, came with DVD and Bluray.

You got both DVD and Bluray together for $20?

Reason I ask, was I don't have Blue Ray just DVD.

And anticipating some time off for the snow this week, I called a few stores only to find that they all had blue ray in stock but none had the DVD version in stock, thus delaying my viewing plans.

I can order it on line and it will be here in a few days. It's probably best if I wait until after tax season to avoid temptation as I'm sure I'd watch it a few times.

+Quote Post
Birdwatcher
post Mar 25 2018, 09:17 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 25 2018, 09:58 PM) *
You got both DVD and Bluray together for $20?

Reason I ask, was I don't have Blue Ray just DVD.

And anticipating some time off for the snow this week, I called a few stores only to find that they all had blue ray in stock but none had the DVD version in stock, thus delaying my viewing plans.

I can order it on line and it will be here in a few days. It's probably best if I wait until after tax season to avoid temptation as I'm sure I'd watch it a few times.

Got mine for 20 at Best Buy, Blu-Ray and DVD, ordered online for store pickup so it was waiting for me a couple of hours after I ordered it.

Here's the link Mikey...available at several stores

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp...0&keys=keys

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Mar 25 2018, 10:09 PM
Post #6

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Mar 25 2018, 09:17 PM) *
Got mine for 20 at Best Buy, Blu-Ray and DVD, ordered online for store pickup so it was waiting for me a couple of hours after I ordered it.

Here's the link Mikey...available at several stores

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp...0&keys=keys

Thanks!

I wonder if they had both the whole time.

+Quote Post
samaroo
post Mar 26 2018, 12:42 AM
Post #7

Village Idiot

Yeah, it's a Bluray and DVD in one case. Just get it, it's got both inside, Mikey!

If anyone hips to where I can get all the games this year on DVD or whatever, or just watch them, let me know. I missed several games, and several more had to watch at work or at sea. Neither of which are ideal viewing conditions. cool.gif

--------------------
Fly. Eagles fly!

+Quote Post
Pila
post Mar 26 2018, 09:17 AM
Post #8

Eusébio

Who still has DVD players?

Is this something you can download for purchase?

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Mar 26 2018, 10:45 AM
Post #9

Hall of Famer

All I have so far from the Super Bowl is a freaking bucket from the Popcorn Factory. A friend from Philly has a few magazines/newspapers saved for me, but I need to order some stuff soon.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
samaroo
post Mar 27 2018, 02:28 AM
Post #10

Village Idiot

Yeah, my mom-in-law ordered some Inquirers and stuff that I'm going to pick up when I get back stateside. No shirts or anything, though.

--------------------
Fly. Eagles fly!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2018 - 09:41 AM