IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> The #1 reason for New England's Sustained Success
nephillymike
post Mar 3 2018, 09:01 PM
Post #1

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

Mrs. Tom Brady

It is because of her that Tom Brady can be the lowest paid QB in the NFL who is not on a rookie deal. He has been paid about 13-15M PER YEAR, less than his market value.

Give Howie 15M of extra cap space to use every year, and we could do very very well.

This is a huge reason for their success.

Could the league ever put a limit to such a bargain? They could if they want to.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/...-ranked-by-apy/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Mar 8 2018, 07:10 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Mar 4 2018, 09:51 AM) *
If the couple has a world-view that values long-term marriage and discourages desire for max income, for example, conservative Christian, then I could believe that her $ is a significant factor.

Lol this place sometimes

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Mar 8 2018, 08:53 PM
Post #3

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Mar 8 2018, 07:10 PM) *
Lol this place sometimes

I am with you.....just makes you wonder...lol

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Mar 8 2018, 09:04 PM
Post #4

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

A Nabby-RF agreement.

Take a picture. It may be worth something!

+Quote Post
mcnabbulous
post Mar 9 2018, 01:40 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2018, 08:04 PM) *
A Nabby-RF agreement.

We're both at peace, Mikey. Cats and Dogs...something like that.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Mar 9 2018, 02:21 PM
Post #6

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 8 2018, 10:04 PM) *
A Nabby-RF agreement.

This whole place has been singing Kumbaya for over a month. If I cared enough I would search past threads and see if anyone ever predicted all would be healed by a ring. There's no reason to really argue about usual topics anymore.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Rick
post Mar 9 2018, 02:55 PM
Post #7

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Mar 9 2018, 02:21 PM) *
This whole place has been singing Kumbaya for over a month. If I cared enough I would search past threads and see if anyone ever predicted all would be healed by a ring. There's no reason to really argue about usual topics anymore.

Exactly. No matter what the argument is, all you have to do is say, "The Eagles are SB Champions..." Drop the mic and walk off. Argument over. Who cares who won and who lost. The Eagles are the fucking SB champs...

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Mar 9 2018, 05:11 PM
Post #8

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (md717 @ Mar 8 2018, 11:40 PM) *
It's all relative.

Right now there's a dude in Bangladesh saying, "Don't know about you, but if I earned $45K per annum I'd be very relaxed about missing out on another $30K." (Check my math, but I think the ratios are equivalent.)

Please don't misinterpret this as a defense of Tom Brady or the Cheatriots. Just sayin'.

It's a fair point.

Let's hope our Bangladeshi friend is an Eagles fan, or at least as happy as we are despite his relative financial situation because there are a lot of things more valuable than money.

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Mar 9 2018, 05:34 PM
Post #9

Veteran

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Mar 3 2018, 09:01 PM) *
Mrs. Tom Brady

It is because of her that Tom Brady can be the lowest paid QB in the NFL who is not on a rookie deal. He has been paid about 13-15M PER YEAR, less than his market value.

Give Howie 15M of extra cap space to use every year, and we could do very very well.

This is a huge reason for their success.

Could the league ever put a limit to such a bargain? They could if they want to.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/...-ranked-by-apy/

To tell you the truth he's been like that ever since his 1st contract. I live in Massachusetts and he's always signed for less to help the team. He's so competitive that he knows if he takes more that leaves less for the team. I've got the feeling Carson will be like that too when it comes his time.

+Quote Post
rumply
post Mar 10 2018, 01:46 AM
Post #10

Veteran

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Mar 9 2018, 06:34 PM) *
To tell you the truth he's been like that ever since his 1st contract. I live in Massachusetts and he's always signed for less to help the team. He's so competitive that he knows if he takes more that leaves less for the team. I've got the feeling Carson will be like that too when it comes his time.

I reckon you will be proven right & it's an attitude that has reaped rewards in my local sport, AFL. Although the salaries are a fraction of those NFL players earn, you often see the best AFL players earn much less than they otherwise could to help enable team success. Let's hope that mindset keeps much of this team together in coming years.

Superbowl Champs eh? still pinching myself biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Mar 10 2018, 01:51 PM
Post #11

Veteran

QUOTE (rumply @ Mar 10 2018, 01:46 AM) *
I reckon you will be proven right & it's an attitude that has reaped rewards in my local sport, AFL. Although the salaries are a fraction of those NFL players earn, you often see the best AFL players earn much less than they otherwise could to help enable team success. Let's hope that mindset keeps much of this team together in coming years.

Superbowl Champs eh? still pinching myself biggrin.gif

NFL players are not nearly so noble over here rump, but Carson is a rare guy. I'm hoping.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 03:21 PM