IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Projecting the roster, Based on who we currently have
Eyrie
post Mar 3 2018, 01:51 PM
Post #1

Illegal Alien

Group: Members

QUOTE (One @ Mar 3 2018, 12:08 PM) *
If I'm not mistaken they have a punter on the roster ... Johnston. I read someplace that they seem to like him. Ohio State I think.

I'm not including unproven players at this stage, even when the team's PR fluff claims they really like someone. Those guys could earn their spot on the team or never be heard of again except when cut.

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Mar 3 2018, 05:33 PM) *
I think that Ajayi moves on after this season. They can't commit to him with those knee problems. Why on earth would they keep Beatty? He's horrible. Hopefully a rookie takes his spot or maybe Gordon comes along. They had another rookie who buried some people in the preseason (Polish kid?) who was on the PC for awhile too.

Beatty is at this stage a mediocre veteran who probably won't be here for 2018, but he's currently on the roster which is why I included him. For next season I expect him to be replaced by either a T or C, depending on whether Seumalo is viewed as a G/C or G/T. And Seumalo needs to play better this year when called on.

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Joegrane
post Mar 3 2018, 04:30 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Most people I've heard say Seumalo is a Center. I wonder if he'll be active most weeks next year when both Peters and Big-V are active.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Mar 3 2018, 01:51 PM) *
I'm not including unproven players at this stage, even when the team's PR fluff claims they really like someone. Those guys could earn their spot on the team or never be heard of again except when cut.

Beatty is at this stage a mediocre veteran who probably won't be here for 2018, but he's currently on the roster which is why I included him. For next season I expect him to be replaced by either a T or C, depending on whether Seumalo is viewed as a G/C or G/T. And Seumalo needs to play better this year when called on.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2018 - 01:23 PM