IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Schedule ... now until first game
Joegrane
post Feb 25 2018, 12:30 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

When do they have to be under the cap for 2018? It is fairly late in the Summer if I recall correctly

QUOTE (One @ Feb 25 2018, 07:07 AM) *
Maybe pin this for future reference? Highlights:
  • March 12 thru 14 — Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with, the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2017 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 14. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 14.
  • March 14 — The 2018 league year and free agency period begin at 4:00 p.m., New York time. The first day of the 2018 league year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 14. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the league office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 14.
  • March 14 — Trading period for 2018 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2017 contracts.
  • April 26 thru 28 — 2018 NFL Draft, AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX.
  • May 11 thru 14 — Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.
  • Mid-July — Clubs are permitted to open preseason training camp for rookies and first-year players beginning seven days prior to the club’s earliest permissible mandatory reporting date for Veteran players.
  • August 2-5 — Hall of Fame Weekend, Canton, Ohio ... AKA Dawk Day
  • September 1 — Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must reduce rosters to a maximum of 53 players on the Active/Inactive List.
  • September 6 — 2018 NFL regular season kickoff game: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Opponent TBD (Also the night where the Eagles raise their Super Bowl banner)
--->Linc ...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
nephillymike
post Feb 25 2018, 12:36 PM
Post #2

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Feb 25 2018, 12:30 PM) *
When do they have to be under the cap for 2018? It is fairly late in the Summer if I recall correctly

I thought it was the first day of the new league year, 3/14, but I must be wrong. That would mean a lot of moves in the very near future.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 12:51 AM