IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Groh new OC
Birdwatcher
post Feb 20 2018, 12:10 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagl...ive-coordinator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Feb 20 2018, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

I'm glad Staley is staying at RB coach. What they did this year was amazing considering RB egos.

Clement's development was amazing. I assume more than a little of that was Staley's coaching.

There's much more for Staley to do. Ajayi has bad knees. Will Smallwood ever be much of a factor due to injuries? Can Pumphrey develop into a contributor with his shifty 4.48 speed? The Eagles may use a high round pick on a RB, especially if they don't like Ajayi's knees.

"It'll be interesting to see how this goes over with Staley, who has been with the Eagles as a coach since 2011 and has been in his current role as running backs coach since 2013. He has previously expressed interest in moving up the ladder"

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Feb 20 2018, 12:10 PM) *

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Feb 20 2018, 01:41 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

The only outcome that would've truly shocked me is if Duce was made sole OC. I thought they were going to do the pass/run thing for a second. Oh well, good for Groh.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Feb 20 2018, 05:30 PM
Post #4

Veteran

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 20 2018, 01:41 PM) *
The only outcome that would've truly shocked me is if Duce was made sole OC. I thought they were going to do the pass/run thing for a second. Oh well, good for Groh.

It sounds like Groh got the job and Duce got the title as he is now Assistant Head Coach/Running backs. That probably got him a raise too. I hope that he's not too pissed off and stays. Here's a little more about Groh:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2018/2/...round-nfl-coach

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Feb 20 2018, 07:52 PM
Post #5

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Feb 20 2018, 05:30 PM) *
It sounds like Groh got the job and Duce got the title as he is now Assistant Head Coach/Running backs. That probably got him a raise too. I hope that he's not too pissed off and stays. Here's a little more about Groh:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2018/2/...round-nfl-coach

Thanks for the info.

I feel better about him and the role he will serve.

I wonder what other responsibilities Duce assumes, and who back fills Duce in the RB room to allow him time to do the new stuff.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 05:31 PM