IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> OC interviews today
eagle60
post Feb 20 2018, 07:47 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 20 2018, 07:10 PM) *
Chip was the 'football guy,' and Howie is the skinny nerd who never even played touch football. One received a humiliating and deserving permanent exit from the league, and the other just got Philly their first SB.

Knowing the game isn't that hard. Gaining access to NFL-level positions without having a playing career IS hard. There's likely thousands of geeks out there who would make better coaches/execs than people currently employed, but lack of pedigree matters too. Oh well, Howie has earned his praise.

How much of this was Howie and how much of it was Douglas we will never know. I just wish that we could keep this FO together forever but I know that will never happen. I know this about Howie, he can make it happen. I'm assuming Douglas is feeding him his information and he's acting on it. I think that Douglas will be a GM pretty soon too but we have him for another year at least. He could be gone before our next draft though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
One
post Feb 20 2018, 07:54 PM
Post #2

Zero retired

Group: Members

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Feb 20 2018, 07:47 PM) *
How much of this was Howie and how much of it was Douglas we will never know. I just wish that we could keep this FO together forever but I know that will never happen. I know this about Howie, he can make it happen. I'm assuming Douglas is feeding him his information and he's acting on it. I think that Douglas will be a GM pretty soon too but we have him for another year at least. He could be gone before our next draft though.
Exactly. Howie knows how and Douglas knows who. Put the two together and we get LII.

--------------------
No one likes us, we don't care.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 08:16 AM