IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> A nice article on DeFilippo
One
post Feb 13 2018, 06:33 AM
Post #1

Zero retired

Group: Members

I think it's a good move for him. He'll need a QB, either one of the three or maybe someone he knows from Philly. If he had waited he probably would have been offered Reich's job, but Minny is probably better because he'll be calling the plays. And here's an interesting comment about Sudfeld:
“Carson and Nick are excellent, but I’m telling you there is a reason why the Eagles held on to Nate, and that’s because he’s going to be a really, really good football player,” DeFilippo said. “Why do you think other teams wanted him? Against the Dallas [starters], Nate played fantastic. That kid is going to be a really, really good football player. He’s a really good football player right now. But I am telling you, that kid has a chance to be a really good football player."
Here ...

Maybe a Foles trade wouldn't be too harsh on the Eagles.

--------------------
No one likes us, we don't care.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eagle60
post Feb 13 2018, 09:33 AM
Post #2

Veteran

QUOTE (One @ Feb 13 2018, 06:33 AM) *
I think it's a good move for him. He'll need a QB, either one of the three or maybe someone he knows from Philly. If he had waited he probably would have been offered Reich's job, but Minny is probably better because he'll be calling the plays. And here's an interesting comment about Sudfeld:
Here ...

Great to hear!! We're certainly full there. No QB hell for us and it sounds like another Redskin gaff letting him go.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Feb 13 2018, 10:12 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Seems from his comments that he wanted out of DC.

QUOTE (eagle60 @ Feb 13 2018, 09:33 AM) *
Great to hear!! We're certainly full there. No QB hell for us and it sounds like another Redskin gaff letting him go.

+Quote Post
Birdwatcher
post Feb 13 2018, 05:27 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (One @ Feb 13 2018, 06:33 AM) *
Here ...

I would say another year as 3 and he would be ready to become a 2, but not yet.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2018 - 07:06 AM