IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Philly Special
The Franchise
post Feb 6 2018, 07:55 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

As it turns out, Foles was the one who asked DP to run the play. DP had already made the decision that they're going for it, Foles runs over and asks him to run the play - after a split second of thought, DP said 'ok let's do it' with complete faith in his guys.

This only makes the call that much more awesome. I would watch that play all day.

Link.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Feb 6 2018, 08:33 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

This gets better and better.

We all know DP has allowed Wentz to put things from ND St. into the playbook and on the field. As it turns out, the Philly Special came from Westlake High School in Texas, where Foles used to use it. No wonder everyone in the locker room loves DP.

Video is in the link.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
JeeQ
post Feb 6 2018, 10:14 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Philly! Philly!

https://deadspin.com/nick-foles-called-the-...self-1822779444

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2018 - 01:13 AM