IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> I hate pre-season games, They're even worse in week 17 and against the Cowboys
Eyrie
post Dec 31 2017, 04:11 PM
Post #1

Illegal Alien

Group: Members

Couldn't believe that our starting offense was pulled after a quarter of ineptitude, unless Pederson was worried about more plays doing more damage to their confidence in each other.

After that, it was back ups all the way. Sudfield did well, but I wouldn't want him starting in the playoffs.

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JeeQ
post Dec 31 2017, 06:56 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

If I'm the coach no way Foles sits at a 9.0 passer rating right before the playoffs... shameful

+Quote Post
SAM I Am
post Jan 1 2018, 07:37 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 31 2017, 04:11 PM) *
Couldn't believe that our starting offense was pulled after a quarter of ineptitude, unless Pederson was worried about more plays doing more damage to their confidence in each other.

After that, it was back ups all the way. Sudfield did well, but I wouldn't want him starting in the playoffs.
The only thing worse than a week 17 preseason game is Dallas winning that preseason game in our house.

--------------------
Philadelphia Eagles
2018 Super Bowl Champions

+Quote Post
Rick
post Jan 1 2018, 10:02 AM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

It was pathetic and I hope them pulling Foles doesn't come back to bite us in the playoffs. He showed absolutely nothing last week and even less yesterday. Let's just say I'm a bit worried.

The defense, OTOH, looked great. They showed up to play...

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Jan 1 2018, 05:15 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

I didn't even watch it. I hear we won but it sounds like I didn't miss much. I was ready to get this season over with.

Here's wishing you guys luck in the playoffs. I know losing Wentz hurt like hell, but there are a LOT of worse backups out there than Foles.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2018 - 02:05 AM