IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Sudfeld runs for 22
El Cubano
post Dec 31 2017, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

And because of that, he has my vote to be our starting QB going into the playoffs. There have been numerous occasions which Foles could have gained the first had he been willing to tuck and run. That aspect in our QB is HUGE for our offense to really work. Should be fun to see these 2 compete for the #2 spot next season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Dec 31 2017, 03:20 PM
Post #2

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

It's open competition if he plays well from here on out.

No time for incompetence.

It's one and done.

+Quote Post
SAM I Am
post Jan 1 2018, 07:32 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

ROTFLMAO

You guys are hilarious. Let me guess, the two of you are regular callers to sports talk radio, specifically WIP.

--------------------
Philadelphia Eagles
2018 Super Bowl Champions

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Jan 1 2018, 09:48 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 1 2018, 07:32 AM) *
ROTFLMAO

You guys are hilarious. Let me guess, the two of you are regular callers to sports talk radio, specifically WIP.

Here's a problem.

Without a 3rd QB, does that mean Sudfeld spends all week running the scout team or does he get real snaps?

If you watched Foles VS Sudfeld and you think it doesn't warrant increased competition at the QB spot this week, then you should go to Sweeney's or The Grove early next Sat and tie a load on because you will need it.

Foles threw floaters and can't move. The kid threw darts and had good pocket preference. A good coach never allows one guys piss poor performance hijack a season, especially when you had two weeks notice. Increased competition, that's all Im saying.

+Quote Post
SAM I Am
post Jan 6 2018, 06:41 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 1 2018, 09:48 AM) *
Here's a problem.

Without a 3rd QB, does that mean Sudfeld spends all week running the scout team or does he get real snaps?

If you watched Foles VS Sudfeld and you think it doesn't warrant increased competition at the QB spot this week, then you should go to Sweeney's or The Grove early next Sat and tie a load on because you will need it.

Foles threw floaters and can't move. The kid threw darts and had good pocket preference. A good coach never allows one guys piss poor performance hijack a season, especially when you had two weeks notice. Increased competition, that's all Im saying.

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, for your information, Sweeneys has been closed for over two decades now, and the Grove is now known as El Balconcito, and the only football to be watched there is spelled Futbol.

Now that I straightened you out on that, it’s time to straighten you out on this Foles vs Sudsysoap fiasco that you and your fellow WIP callers started.
The coaches for this team get to see both of these guys day in and day out unlike the rest of us who got to see Sudsy just once. I am certain that these coaches know a lot more than you and I, well definitely you, and probably me too, and that is why Foles is the number 2 (#1 for now) and will remain so while he’s healthy and Sudsy will be the number 3 (#2 for now), at least until next year.

If there is anything else you need help with, just ask.

--------------------
Philadelphia Eagles
2018 Super Bowl Champions

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Jan 7 2018, 12:24 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 6 2018, 06:41 PM) *
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, for your information, Sweeneys has been closed for over two decades now, and the Grove is now known as El Balconcito, and the only football to be watched there is spelled Futbol.

Now that I straightened you out on that, it’s time to straighten you out on this Foles vs Sudsysoap fiasco that you and your fellow WIP callers started.
The coaches for this team get to see both of these guys day in and day out unlike the rest of us who got to see Sudsy just once. I am certain that these coaches know a lot more than you and I, well definitely you, and probably me too, and that is why Foles is the number 2 (#1 for now) and will remain so while he’s healthy and Sudsy will be the number 3 (#2 for now), at least until next year.

If there is anything else you need help with, just ask.

I knew Sweeney's was closed but it hasn't been for twenty years. You better fact check that. I was in there many times within twenty years. I didn't think the Grove was still around, but I figured you'd get my drift.

Hopefully we won't get to see what the coaches think of Sudfeld.

I am truly amazed that most fans are willing to go with Foles no matter how bad he plays.

I hope Foles plays well and this is all for naught. As long as he is not playing poorly and is not playing poorly while down by 10 or more at the end of the half or later, his job is secure with me. If not, I put the kid in. No second thoughts.

If the coaching staff many who were QB's thought so little of Suds, then they sure as hell would have brought in another QB. They did not.

Hopefully we won't see him.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2018 - 08:21 PM