IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> If you look at the lineup of back ups, only 3 starters, will need to play a lot of the game, based on our roster
nephillymike
post Dec 30 2017, 02:21 PM
Post #1

Token Axis Member

Group: Members

My plan tomorrow is to start our starting players, unless they are hurting (Graham), and it will be preseason mode for me.

Once the offense has a good series and scores a TD, then off come the starters on both sides of the ball. If they don't score a TD, then I let them in until half. No longer than that, no matter how ugly.

As far as the D goes, my preference is to have them come off at the same time as the O, but if the O is struggling and the D looks good, maybe I get them out of there by the end of the first quarter.

My ideal situation is two series, the D looks good, the O puts up points and then it's back of the roster time.

With the makeup of our roster, it looks like two starting OL and one starting LB will still need to play a lot.

Here is my lineup after we pull the starters:

WR - Gibson, Johnson, Hollins
TE - Burton
OT - Beatty, VAITAI
C - Seumalo
OG - Warmack, (WIZ/BROOKS) - Pedey did say Wiz will play
RB - Smallwood, Barner (note Blount needs 21 yards rushing to get $300K. I think they let him get it)
QB - Sudfeld

DE - Means, Barnett
DT - Vaeao, Qualls (can work Allen and Long is spot rotation if needed here and there)
LB - Grugier-Hill, Goode, ELLERBE
S - Graham, Watkins
CB - Douglas, Jones (Robinson if needed for trips CB)

I just looked, and we have no LB on the PS. Seems short sighted, but maybe they fill with the jumbo dime package and use Jenkins there some times in a real game.

Keeping fingers crossed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 09:56 AM