Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> What are the Odds?
post Dec 30 2017, 06:33 AM
Post #1

Illegal Alien

Group: Members
Posts: 10900
Joined: 23-April 04
From: Edinburgh

Worth remembering that whilst we may have a 30% chance of making the Superbowl, the remaining 70% is split between five teams and none of those will have a better percentage chance.

So compared to the other NFC teams, we have a very good chance of hosting the title game and a decent chance of reaching the SuperBowl.

I'll take that, although the percentages reflect my own lack of optimism that we'll win more than one play off game.

Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 03:57 PM