IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Eagles Roster Move, Is S Jones coming aboard?
Joegrane
post Dec 29 2017, 04:56 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

MLB Joe Walker was placed on IR.

That opens a spot for CB Sidney Jones, the Eagles 2017 2nd round draft pick. I think the Eagles have to make a decision on his participation by early next week.

"Head coach Doug Pederson hinted broadly earlier Friday that Jones would be activated for the Eagles' meaningless game Sunday afternoon against the Cowboys"
http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagl...ot-sidney-jones
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Dec 30 2017, 01:09 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

WELCOME ABOARD SIDNEY JONES!

The Eagles activated Jones, the injured CB who was the Eagles 2017 2nd round pick. He'll play on Sunday.

I don't expect him to be active for the playoff game unless a DB is injured but this is still exciting to me.

When was the last time we had a good secondary, especially a good pair of corners. With Darby, Jones, Mills and Douglas I think next year will be the first time in more than ten years!

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 29 2017, 04:56 PM) *
MLB Joe Walker was placed on IR.

That opens a spot for CB Sidney Jones, the Eagles 2017 2nd round draft pick. I think the Eagles have to make a decision on his participation by early next week.

"Head coach Doug Pederson hinted broadly earlier Friday that Jones would be activated for the Eagles' meaningless game Sunday afternoon against the Cowboys"
http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagl...ot-sidney-jones

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Dec 30 2017, 01:48 PM
Post #3

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Before the injury, he was a top 15 pick. Rookie CB struggle early so I'm not expecting too much.

With Walker going to the IR, you'd think we need to get a LB from the PS for the playoffs.

We didn't have much LB depth even before he got injured.

As far as Sunday, he's fresh meat to take snaps away from the other guys and give them rest. That's fine by me. I can't see us keeping him on the 53 and being light at LB.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Dec 30 2017, 02:29 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

If he shows up and plays well he could earn a spot for the playoffs. Here's hoping.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2018 - 10:29 PM