IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> It's your turn
eagleaddict
post Dec 26 2017, 09:18 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 26 2017, 09:17 PM) *
Wiz and Graham are obvious. I don't know who else is dinged up.

I'd like to give some of the guys who have been inactive some PT. The positions that those guys play would impact my decisions.

Wasn't Mills limited in practice last week? That would make room for CB Douglas.

M Jenkins due to age and # of snaps played. Makes room for someone in the secondary such as S Jones.

I'd cut S N. Gerry to activate S Jones, assuming Jones can perform near 100%. I assume his conditioning is not ready for many snaps but you can't replace his athleticism. If a starting CB goes down against the Cowboys but they already shelved a healthy Jones, they'll kick themselves.

I'd promise Gerry in front of his buddies in the secondary that if he does not sign with any other team, he'll have a spot on the practice squad and will be signed to play with the team during next Preseason. I don't want the Saints or LA deciding they could use another S.

I'd leave Ertz active but not play him much.

I'd activate Gibson and deactivate Jeffrey.

I'd deactivate Blount and make Smallwood the workhorse back for the game--both running and passing. Ajayi would not get many touches, just a few while Foles is playing.

I don't know how you make room for OT W. Beatty. I would not want him playing in front of Foles so L Johnson has to be active. I'd like to see LJ's minutes limited. Maybe they could deactivate Ajayi and Blount.

I'd deactivate Cox and activate Qualls. I assume DE S. Means will be active in due to the Graham injury.

Sturgis got screwed and deserves better.

I guess it really depends on much action you think the starters need. I am of the opinion that the key players should be bubblewrapped if we have any chance. I forgot about Smallwood - crazy that we have 5 RBs and 2 on IR...

--------------------
In ? We Trust.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 06:17 AM