IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> It's your turn
Eyrie
post Dec 26 2017, 06:11 PM
Post #1

Illegal Alien

Group: Members

I wouldn't rest anyone.

Our offense needs at least a half to build some rhythm with Foles, and our defensive starters should be able to play a half safely. Little niggles can heal during the bye week and a more serious injury is unlikely enough for me not to worry.

I'd leave Jones and Sturgis out. We need Jones to have a full recovery so that he can be 100% next year and Elliot is doing fine.

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
eagleaddict
post Dec 26 2017, 09:13 PM
Post #2

Veteran

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 26 2017, 07:11 PM) *
I wouldn't rest anyone.

Our offense needs at least a half to build some rhythm with Foles, and our defensive starters should be able to play a half safely. Little niggles can heal during the bye week and a more serious injury is unlikely enough for me not to worry.

I'd leave Jones and Sturgis out. We need Jones to have a full recovery so that he can be 100% next year and Elliot is doing fine.

So would you be ok with starting Corey Graham or Beau Allen in a playoff game if a starter needlessly gets injured?

--------------------
In ? We Trust.

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Dec 27 2017, 08:03 AM
Post #3

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (eagleaddict @ Dec 27 2017, 02:13 AM) *
So would you be ok with starting Corey Graham or Beau Allen in a playoff game if a starter needlessly gets injured?

We could have lost Jenkins/McLeod or Cox/Jernigan for several weeks against the Raiders.

So yes, it's a "risk" I'm willing to take for a half. We have a bye week to rest players so let's try to keep the momentum going. Right now we've faltered against the Giants and Raiders so the team is not playing well enough for players to be benched in case something might happen.

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2018 - 02:55 AM