IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Calm Down
Rick
post Dec 26 2017, 07:10 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Way to put it into perspective. Hoping last night was just an off-night for the offense and Pedersen.

But I was wondering if there is a new rule which says Nick Foles is not allowed to run the ball. He had a few situations where he could have tucked the ball and run for a first down and threw instead. Wouldn't be as big of a problem except he was off last night...WAY off.

His offensive line didn't do him any favors for sure. I'm thinking (hoping) this was jut an off-night for the offense.

The defense really picked it up in the second half and won the game. Was good to see they stepped up after the past few weeks.

I'm not panicked--and I'm still feeling about the same as when Wentz went down. Foles is good enough if the offense does its job. Foles is good...very good but Wentz is special. I think last night showed the difference between the two. Wentz seems to be able to power through a bad performance and still make some things happen. Foles just struggles.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 02:34 AM