IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Dallass flamed out today..., Merry Christmas!
Dreagon
post Dec 25 2017, 07:16 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

There's no shame in losing to the Seahawks... except the way we did it. That was shameful.

Zeke was the main offensive cog that was working, so we pretty much quit using him in the second half. I don't know what the hell Garrett was thinking on that score. Dak was already having a bad game. Dez was making a fool out of himself, and it's become obvious that Dak trusts Witten and Beasley more than him... but is supposed to throw to him more than he would actually like. Bailey was making me wonder if he's fully recovered from that groin injury.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
GroundedBird
post Dec 27 2017, 09:08 AM
Post #2

Veteran

QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 25 2017, 07:16 PM) *
There's no shame in losing to the Seahawks... except the way we did it. That was shameful.

Zeke was the main offensive cog that was working, so we pretty much quit using him in the second half. I don't know what the hell Garrett was thinking on that score. Dak was already having a bad game. Dez was making a fool out of himself, and it's become obvious that Dak trusts Witten and Beasley more than him... but is supposed to throw to him more than he would actually like. Bailey was making me wonder if he's fully recovered from that groin injury.

Now that the season is pretty much over for the Cowboys, what positions do you think they will target for the draft?

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Dec 27 2017, 10:40 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (GroundedBird @ Dec 27 2017, 08:08 AM) *
Now that the season is pretty much over for the Cowboys, what positions do you think they will target for the draft?

I'm hoping they'll shore up their offensive line while the holes are still few, but with Dez not playing up to his contract (or having ever gotten in sync with Dak) I fear they will use their top pick to try and replace him instead. Honestly, I think the line is more important but Jerry loves the "sexy" picks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2018 - 10:09 PM