IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Pederson is growing on me, I like his comments post Giants game
Rick
post Dec 22 2017, 06:52 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 21 2017, 10:20 AM) *
Ok...explain something to me. As I have previously analyzed and expounded on extensively here. When you look at the Eagles amount of runs, include number of plays, QB sneaks, scrambles, etc they still run the ball more than anyone in the league other than the Jags and the Panthers. That being said...if you think that Pederson still gets pass happy as a "tendency" does that mean he also gets run happy at times to balance out to the fact that they only average less than 4 more passes than runs per game?

Just curious about your observation because the Eagles rank 25th in passing play % which is well below teams like the Steelers, Seattle, New England....Hell, even New Orleans. It amazes me when someone says "I hope he can step up his game" about the coach of a team that is 12-2 and has lost as many players as they have, impact players. Really makes you wonder.

So, when your team is effectively running the ball--and they have a big lead--do you think they should run more or pass more? How about the times where they had the ball late in the game with the lead and, instead of running the ball to keep the clock running, they pass it and the clock stopped on the incompletion?

I guess these things haven't been happening?

Just because they rank somewhere in the NFL doesn't mean the situations they've been in didn't call for more runs or passes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Reality Fan
post Dec 22 2017, 08:33 AM
Post #2

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 22 2017, 06:52 AM) *
So, when your team is effectively running the ball--and they have a big lead--do you think they should run more or pass more? How about the times where they had the ball late in the game with the lead and, instead of running the ball to keep the clock running, they pass it and the clock stopped on the incompletion?

I guess these things haven't been happening?

Just because they rank somewhere in the NFL doesn't mean the situations they've been in didn't call for more runs or passes.

I get it...you have a preconceived notion and refuse to accept the facts....it is ok...the numbers and the games do not bear you out but keep it going.

They run one of the most balanced offenses in the league. It is simple fact

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
Rick
post Dec 22 2017, 03:39 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 22 2017, 09:33 AM) *
I get it...you have a preconceived notion and refuse to accept the facts....it is ok...the numbers and the games do not bear you out but keep it going.

They run one of the most balanced offenses in the league. It is simple fact

Sure, you can cherry-pick the stats to say they run a balanced offense. I'm not talking about a balanced offense. I never said it wasn't balanced. You might want to go back and re-read what I wrote.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th January 2018 - 12:54 AM