IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Pederson is growing on me, I like his comments post Giants game
Pila
post Dec 21 2017, 02:52 PM
Post #1

Eusébio

Group: Members

I agree. I think the guy has been coaching his ass off. He should be Coach of the year.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Joegrane
post Dec 21 2017, 04:09 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Why do you think Pedey and his staff deserve the award more than McVay of the Rams?

I think Pedey had more to work with at the beginning of the year than McVay. The transformation of the offense, including QB, in LA has been amazing.

QUOTE (Pila @ Dec 21 2017, 02:52 PM) *
I agree. I think the guy has been coaching his ass off. He should be Coach of the year.

+Quote Post
Phits
post Dec 21 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

How about because we are 12-2 and have had more significant (season-ending) injuries than the Rams?
Just to name a few: Sproles, Peters, Hicks, Wentz

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 21 2017, 04:09 PM) *
Why do you think Pedey and his staff deserve the award more than McVay of the Rams?

I think Pedey had more to work with at the beginning of the year than McVay. The transformation of the offense, including QB, in LA has been amazing.

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 – 1981)

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Dec 21 2017, 04:32 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 21 2017, 04:09 PM) *

Uh, because we came back and beat them in their house with our backup QB, and will have at least 2 more wins than them at the end?

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2018 - 08:56 AM