IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Pederson is growing on me, I like his comments post Giants game
The Franchise
post Dec 21 2017, 01:41 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 21 2017, 06:09 AM) *
While he was not my first choice (nor theirs), and I feared they went to the familiar

I have a little 'conspiracy theory' that he was hired long before Chip was ever fired, and they never even considered anyone else seriously, but didn't think his immediate hire would be welcome in Philly so they played out a dog-and-pony show (and they were wise to do so).

I wasn't a fan of the hire at all, as I saw him as essentially a familiar puppet Howie could control. Last season he was ok, but I saw a lot of things I didn't like. This year he's adjusted, learned, and we've turned it completely around in a lot of aspects of the game. Needless to say I'm a big fan at this point, of not only him but Howie. DP should be the obvious coach of the year, with Marrone coming in a distant second.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 02:43 AM