IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Now that I've Come Down From the Ledge, I am seeing it a little clearer, I think
Rick
post Dec 13 2017, 06:10 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Have to agree with you on all of this. I'm still hopeful but not quite as excited as I was with Wentz behind center. Foles is good..very good...and should be starting somewhere. However, Wentz is special. As we all know, that doesn't come along very often. I only hope, when he comes back, he's close to the same guy back there.

This notion about the Vikings being better than the Eagles really has gotten ridiculous--not saying you said this. Right now, the Eagles are a game up on the Vikes but, in essences, are 2 games up (with 3 to go) after they lost to Carolina--a common opponent, which is a higher tie-breaker than the one they held over us this past week (winning percentage in won games). I'm not sure the Eagles play another common opponent to the Vikes and have gone undefeated in said opponents thus far.

I feel Foles is certainly good enough to be the vaGiants and good enough to beat the Raiders in Philly (although it's not a sure-win). I don't want it coming down to the last game against Dallas either. Dallas will be playing to ruin our season.

The Eagles do still have a lot of weapons on offense but not sure they're 30 points a game with Foles. Wentz was doing some amazing things, which resulted in more points. The defense really needs to step it up if they plan on a deep run. I think they're capable but I don't want to play the Rams again in the playoffs. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 03:20 AM