IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
- Rick   Good News/Bad News   Dec 11 2017, 06:43 AM
> Good News/Bad News
Rick
post Dec 11 2017, 06:43 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

We all know the bad news--Wentz injury. He was walking around after the game with just a brace on. I'm hoping this isn't as serious as we've heard. This kid is special and, while Foles is way better than a backup, he's not Wentz. He's good enough to beat the vaGiants for sure and maybe even win out the season but you need special to win throughout the playoffs.

The good, well, they clinched the NFC East and, more importantly, with the Vikings' loss, that (effectively) puts them 2 games up on the Vikes for homefield advantage since they lost to a common opponent whom we've already beaten. That is a much higher tie-breaker than the one we were losing to them--strength of schedule in wins. So that's helpful for sure.

Like almost every Eagles' fan, even though it was a win--and an exciting win they needed--I feel like we lost after the Wentz injury. Keeping my fingers crossed we get some good news today.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 03:21 AM