IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> What this game means
bwc2112
post Dec 10 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 10 2017, 04:21 PM) *
Let me ask you this, in your wildest imagination do you think you would have said that 3 months ago? Even the lesser, mid crap was beyond your expectations, you would have been happy with a playoff game even with an early exit. But regardless of the outcome of today, or this season, we are seeing just the beginning of something special for years to come! If Wentz doesn't win an MVP this year, I fully expect he will in the future. They have a very solid core locked up for the next few years, and given how he has worked it so far, I expect Howie and Joe to handle the cap and add more pieces next year. The future is bright, so don't sound so glum if things don't break our way this year, though I do believe they will get to and then make some noise in the postseason. Could be thunderous if they get their mojo back today and run the table. Either way, I am happy where this team is and where it is going!

Agree.Win,Loose.Draw , we are on a good road ! At least we got the Chip Kelly stench out of Philly.

--------------------
True for life .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2018 - 09:57 PM