IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What this game means
nephillymike
post Dec 10 2017, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Group: Members

Win it, and we're a legit top tier team in the NFC with excellent chance to get to the Super Bowl.

Lose it and we're a mid tier playoff team that has only defeated one playoff caliber team that has a lot of improvement needed during will likely be a three game trek to any shot at the Super Bowl.

Win it and Wentz can reverse some damage to MVP chances that were incurred last week.

Lose it and kiss any MVP chances good bye.

Big Game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Birdwatcher
post Dec 10 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 10 2017, 02:30 PM) *
Win it, and we're a legit top tier team in the NFC with excellent chance to get to the Super Bowl.

Lose it and we're a mid tier playoff team that has only defeated one playoff caliber team that has a lot of improvement needed during will likely be a three game trek to any shot at the Super Bowl.

Win it and Wentz can reverse some damage to MVP chances that were incurred last week.

Big Game.

Let me ask you this, in your wildest imagination do you think you would have said that 3 months ago? Even the lesser, mid crap was beyond your expectations, you would have been happy with a playoff game even with an early exit. But regardless of the outcome of today, or this season, we are seeing just the beginning of something special for years to come! If Wentz doesn't win an MVP this year, I fully expect he will in the future. They have a very solid core locked up for the next few years, and given how he has worked it so far, I expect Howie and Joe to handle the cap and add more pieces next year. The future is bright, so don't sound so glum if things don't break our way this year, though I do believe they will get to and then make some noise in the postseason. Could be thunderous if they get their mojo back today and run the table. Either way, I am happy where this team is and where it is going!

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Dec 10 2017, 04:33 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Well, we've certainly done a nice job of making sure we're playing catch-up again.

-Whoever decided to start off the game with that bullshit play call should be flogged in the town square.

-Special mention to Agholor for butterfingering the ball to the nearest DB.

-And no disastrous start can be had without a special effort by the defense to not do anything.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Birdwatcher
post Dec 10 2017, 05:04 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 10 2017, 04:33 PM) *
Well, we've certainly done a nice job of making sure we're playing catch-up again.

-Whoever decided to start off the game with that bullshit play call should be flogged in the town square.

-And no disastrous start can be had without a special effort by the defense to not do anything.

Wentz just tied Mcnabb at 31 TDS, now looking like he might set the team season record today.
All this negativity just spoils your enjoyment, relax man, you will live longer.

+Quote Post
bwc2112
post Dec 10 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #5

Veteran

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 10 2017, 04:33 PM) *

Buzz Killer ! ka.gif

--------------------
True for life .

+Quote Post
bwc2112
post Dec 10 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #6

Veteran

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 10 2017, 04:21 PM) *
Let me ask you this, in your wildest imagination do you think you would have said that 3 months ago? Even the lesser, mid crap was beyond your expectations, you would have been happy with a playoff game even with an early exit. But regardless of the outcome of today, or this season, we are seeing just the beginning of something special for years to come! If Wentz doesn't win an MVP this year, I fully expect he will in the future. They have a very solid core locked up for the next few years, and given how he has worked it so far, I expect Howie and Joe to handle the cap and add more pieces next year. The future is bright, so don't sound so glum if things don't break our way this year, though I do believe they will get to and then make some noise in the postseason. Could be thunderous if they get their mojo back today and run the table. Either way, I am happy where this team is and where it is going!

Agree.Win,Loose.Draw , we are on a good road ! At least we got the Chip Kelly stench out of Philly.

--------------------
True for life .

+Quote Post
bwc2112
post Dec 10 2017, 05:20 PM
Post #7

Veteran

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 10 2017, 02:30 PM) *

Big Game.

BELIEVE !!!!!!!

--------------------
True for life .

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Dec 10 2017, 06:12 PM
Post #8

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 10 2017, 06:04 PM) *
Wentz just tied Mcnabb at 31 TDS, now looking like he might set the team season record today.
All this negativity just spoils your enjoyment, relax man, you will live longer.

Yeah good job waiting until we came back and got the lead. rolleyes.gif

You can't keep starting out games like that and winning - it's time to put it all together for the home stretch. If pointing that out is 'negativity,' so be it.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2018 - 03:40 AM