IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Geno Smith benched again
The Franchise
post Dec 8 2017, 05:30 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Looks like Eli gets to start a new streak. And after leading his team to a slightly more respectable loss than normal, Geno Smith wasn't happy about the decision. Oh well.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Dec 9 2017, 07:38 PM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

Which means we get Eli with something to prove. I'm not all that concerned about playoffs, but I hate losing to the Giants...and I think the odds are high.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Dec 9 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 9 2017, 07:38 PM) *
Which means we get Eli with something to prove. I'm not all that concerned about playoffs, but I hate losing to the Giants...and I think the odds are high.

Eli has nothing to prove. I want to beat the shit out of the Giants and give Eli one last extremely painful game. We don't need to beat up on the worst draft bust in a decade to feel good about ourselves.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Dreagon
post Dec 9 2017, 08:27 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 9 2017, 06:50 PM) *
Eli has nothing to prove. I want to beat the shit out of the Giants and give Eli one last extremely painful game. We don't need to beat up on the worst draft bust in a decade to feel good about ourselves.

Which is probably the way I should feel too. I've always thought Eli was overrated and got two Superbowl MVPs merely because they couldn't give it to the Giants defense. But it seems like every team has their jinx QBs, and ours are Phillip Rivers, and to a lesser degree Eli Manning.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 08:21 AM