IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Fingers in ears, I can't hear you, LA LA LA LA LA LA
Zero
post Dec 6 2017, 06:11 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

I don't get all the angst about this loss.

The Eagles played badly against a good team with off-the-charts home-field advantage and a QB who had a few critical highlight reel plays.

I only know of two teams in the history of the NFL that have an undefeated regular season, '72 Dolphins and '07 Patriots and I can only find 6 times a team went 15-1.

I'm sure it didn't help that the team got to Seattle on Saturday and didn't have a good chance to adjust to the time difference or that the Seahawks lost their previous two games at home.

They lost, they looked bad losing but they had realistic chances of winning almost until the end despite the fact that Seattle looked like they couldn't do anything wrong and the Eagles looked like they couldn't do anything right.

They're going to be on the left coast all week and won't have time changes as an impediment. The coaches need to structure the time so the players don't get distracted and the players need to realize that the real celebrations need to come in February. They have to take care of business so they can beat a team that is as good and inexperienced as they are, they have to prove they can bounce back from a bad loss.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Dec 6 2017, 11:01 AM
Post #2

Keeper Of The Truth

Amen

Really hard to understand the surprise. They played really badly, had several terrible calls made against them by a guy who lives outside of Seattle and were still in the game, not to mention a terrible missed call.

Relax folks

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
CT_Eagle
post Dec 6 2017, 12:56 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

I haven't seen anyone overreacting or surprised by the loss. There were some discussions about what went wrong. What's the big deal?

+Quote Post
Zero
post Dec 6 2017, 03:20 PM
Post #4

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 6 2017, 12:56 PM) *
I haven't seen anyone overreacting or surprised by the loss. There were some discussions about what went wrong. What's the big deal?

Mostly sports talk radio ... big surprise.

+Quote Post
Rick
post Dec 6 2017, 03:24 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 6 2017, 01:56 PM) *

Exactly. I don't know of anyone who's, "upset," by the loss other than, well, it's a loss. If they go into LA and lay an egg again, then I'll be concerned. But I'm not overly-concerned at this point.

+Quote Post
Phits
post Dec 6 2017, 04:42 PM
Post #6

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 6 2017, 11:01 AM) *
Amen

Really hard to understand the surprise. They played really badly, had several terrible calls made against them by a guy who lives outside of Seattle and were still in the game, not to mention a terrible missed call.

Relax folks

I have no angst, probably because I find it difficult to believe we have been this good ... this fast.

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 1981)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2018 - 03:04 PM