IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Little tidbit about playoff tiebreakers
eagleaddict
post Dec 6 2017, 07:28 PM
Post #1

Veteran

Group: Members

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 5 2017, 10:16 PM) *
NO goes into Atlanta on short rest Thursday. As you said the Vikings go into Carolina. Seahawks at Jags should be one of the most boring games in history. Ravens at Steelers should be good.

It'll be interesting to see how we bounce back against the Rams, though I'd expect the crowd to be heavily for us. If we lose we can kiss the #1 seed goodbye, and at that point would need the Rams to lose to the Seahawks and Titans to even give us a shot at the bye. I'd call this game a must-win if we're still thinking about Minnesota in February.

Well, I went to the Chargers game and I'm going to this one too. I see a win as the Rams are working on their silent count lmao. There will be way more Eagles fans than Rams. Side note: I went to Italy last week and saw 4 different locals with Eagles gear and 1 poor soul with a Steelers hat. No other teams represented. We are taking over!!

--------------------
In ? We Trust.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2018 - 10:20 PM