IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Early line
md717
post Dec 7 2005, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Resident grammar NAZI

Group: Members

So far the line is NYG -7, some have it as much as NYG -8.5. I expect that once the Westbrook news settles in, it'll go to -10 or worse.

It's going to be hard not to bet against them at this point, I don't see them coming within 10 points of the Giants unless Eli has a total breakdown and gives us 3 defensive TD's.

How are we gonna score on offense? With whom? For what? Who throwing or handing the ball to whom and then doing WHAT with it? Nobody, that's whom.

--------------------
"I bet you don't even know what 'condescending' means."

-MD 4/25/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Trotter's Chop Shop_*
post Dec 7 2005, 12:20 PM
Post #2

Guests

Just play the under, our defense is still playing with some pride. And we know we won't score more than 7 at best.

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Dec 7 2005, 02:33 PM
Post #3

Illegal Alien

Depends on how attached you are to last place on Wagerline. I took Seattle -4 as soon as I saw it.

Hey, the players quit on me so fair's fair dry.gif

--------------------
Stuff the Axis application - we're the 2018 SuperBowl Champions!!!!

+Quote Post
md717
post Dec 7 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #4

Resident grammar NAZI

Better get it quickly . . . it's at NYG -9 already, and going up -- I gaurantee it'll be at LEAST 10 by gametime, if not 10.5. Seriously, bet the friggin' rent $$$, the grocery $$$, and the kids' college fund on this one.

I'm not sure I can go w/ you on the under, TCS . . . given that the offense can't stay on the field. It's set at 37 . . . maybe we get lucky and score a TD off a Manning brain fart. So that's 7 for us. You think the D can hold NYG to less than 30 points with a 40:00 - 20:00 TOP disparity? I don't.

You just know that the NYG coaching staff -- to a MAN -- are looking at this game as THE TICKET to restore young Manning's confidence. And I think they probably will succeed in that goal.

--------------------

-MD 4/25/05

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Dec 7 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #5

Super Bowl Champs Baybee !!

Hey MD,

Stop while you're ahead. Get some nicorette, a few cases of Guinness and worry about catching Eyrie in Wagerline. Otherwise, the betting gods will come looking for a return on their investment!! You know it!!

+Quote Post
md717
post Dec 7 2005, 06:18 PM
Post #6

Resident grammar NAZI

Hmmm, unlikely -- not in my nature. Although I'm certainly going to be far less aggressive from here on out. No more 4-way parlays, for sure. I haven't really started looking at this weeks' games, but . . . I'm thinkin' this one is a lock. I'd take it up to 10, probably back off at 10.5.

--------------------

-MD 4/25/05

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2018 - 09:01 AM