IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Footie Friendly Luso, American Charity/Prep Match, Not sure what to call this match, but proceeds will go to good cause.
Pila
post Nov 10 2017, 05:43 PM
Post #1

Eusébio

Group: Members

Portugal limited the call up to only a few established players and I'm not sure how serious the USMT is taking it considering the qualification disappointment under Bruce Arena.

But either way, not sure what makes it as news over there, but Portugal has been absolutely devastated by wildfires to heavy-residential, central Portugal and its northern national parks and treasured vinyards (including my own), nevermind the heavy toll of human life... Tuesday's admission proceeds will go to those who have lost everything in the fires. If you find yourself in Iberia, I can hook you up with a box seat in Leiria. Unfortunately I can't attend as I will be in Hungary, but I can most definitely hook you up. Tickets will run around 20€ at camarotte levels. I think it's only 10€ for general admission.

Here's to a fun, entertaining game.

No CR7, but my personal friend Manuel Fernandes will likely start. Although we're meeting later tonight for a "drink". Hope he's fine by then. Lol

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 08:47 PM