IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Is this the week of separation?
Joegrane
post Nov 10 2017, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Falcons have not impressed this year. I would not count on getting any favors from them.

As we've seen with C Clement you don't need a great RB, you need a good O Line. Dallas has a veteran backup RB. I think they won't miss Zeke terribly.

A loss to the Falcons would hurt Dallas' confidence going into maybe their biggest game of the year.

QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 10 2017, 10:06 AM) *
Do the Falcons turn it around and win at home? A Dallas loss would put them at 5-4, 3 games back from the Eagles. A Dallas win keeps them 2 back and boosts their confidence without Elliot.

The 4-4 Skins play the 6-2 Vikes. If the Skins lose they have no hope of being any more than a spoiler, but if they win they move the Vikes to 2 games back from the Eagles.

Obviously we root for the Falcons to win ... anyone playing Dallas but especially a 4-4 Conference team beating a 5-3 Division team. And we have to root for McD in Buffalo to knock off the visiting Saints.

What am I missing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 10:38 AM