IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> Is this the week of separation?
Zero
post Nov 10 2017, 10:06 AM
Post #1

Soldier #1654 of the Eagle Empire

Group: Members

Do the Falcons turn it around and win at home? A Dallas loss would put them at 5-4, 3 games back from the Eagles. A Dallas win keeps them 2 back and boosts their confidence without Elliot.

The 4-4 Skins play the 6-2 Vikes. If the Skins lose they have no hope of being any more than a spoiler, but if they win they move the Vikes to 2 games back from the Eagles.

Obviously we root for the Falcons to win ... anyone playing Dallas but especially a 4-4 Conference team beating a 5-3 Division team. And we have to root for McD in Buffalo to knock off the visiting Saints.

What am I missing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rick
post Nov 10 2017, 10:14 AM
Post #2

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 10 2017, 11:06 AM) *
What am I missing?

We aren't going to lose this week. smile.gif

Bye weeks kill me. I'm out of sorts as I'm out of my regular Friday before game weekend routine...

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Nov 10 2017, 10:40 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

Falcons have not impressed this year. I would not count on getting any favors from them.

As we've seen with C Clement you don't need a great RB, you need a good O Line. Dallas has a veteran backup RB. I think they won't miss Zeke terribly.

A loss to the Falcons would hurt Dallas' confidence going into maybe their biggest game of the year.

QUOTE (Zero @ Nov 10 2017, 10:06 AM) *
Do the Falcons turn it around and win at home? A Dallas loss would put them at 5-4, 3 games back from the Eagles. A Dallas win keeps them 2 back and boosts their confidence without Elliot.

The 4-4 Skins play the 6-2 Vikes. If the Skins lose they have no hope of being any more than a spoiler, but if they win they move the Vikes to 2 games back from the Eagles.

Obviously we root for the Falcons to win ... anyone playing Dallas but especially a 4-4 Conference team beating a 5-3 Division team. And we have to root for McD in Buffalo to knock off the visiting Saints.

What am I missing?

+Quote Post
Pila
post Nov 10 2017, 01:20 PM
Post #4

Eusébio

Falcons look really underwhelming. However, they should be able to exploit the 'Pukes secondary. I think they can win this.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Nov 10 2017, 02:59 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

I expect the Bills to win an ugly, low scoring one against the Saints. They're always dangerous, but I think their current streak is as much about luck as anything else. They have 5 tough matchups in a row, and will likely come back down to earth.

The Redskins will probably beat the Falcons. They have a pretty easy schedule for the end of the season, so they can remain pesky to other teams in the conference jockeying for position - we did our part against them, and they won't be winning the division, so whatever.

This year it's looking like it will take 10 wins to be a playoff team, which is refreshing.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Phits
post Nov 10 2017, 09:19 PM
Post #6

Hall of Famer

Saints have been pretty lights out since their slow start. How do you figure they have been lucky?

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 10 2017, 02:59 PM) *
I expect the Bills to win an ugly, low scoring one against the Saints. They're always dangerous, but I think their current streak is as much about luck as anything else. They have 5 tough matchups in a row, and will likely come back down to earth.

The Redskins will probably beat the Falcons. They have a pretty easy schedule for the end of the season, so they can remain pesky to other teams in the conference jockeying for position - we did our part against them, and they won't be winning the division, so whatever.

This year it's looking like it will take 10 wins to be a playoff team, which is refreshing.

--------------------
"Bless my eyes this morning, Jah sun is on the rise once again. The way earthly things are going, anything can happen." Robert Nesta Marley (1945 – 1981)

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Nov 11 2017, 02:15 AM
Post #7

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (Phits @ Nov 10 2017, 10:19 PM) *
Saints have been pretty lights out since their slow start. How do you figure they have been lucky?

Facing Hundley instead of Rodgers, not facing Winston the whole game, their d/st scoring like 3 td's against the Lions.....

They're always dangerous, but I would expect them to lose 3 out of their next 5.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Nov 11 2017, 06:46 AM
Post #8

Token Axis Member

Interesting that the DAL line remained 3 point underdogs after Zeke was suspended.

People forget that A. Morris is a very good back.

That being said, I think ATL wins Sunday.

It's too early for their season to be over.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 12:21 PM