IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> The next four
Eyrie
post Nov 10 2017, 05:07 AM
Post #1

Illegal Alien

Group: Members

QUOTE (rumply @ Nov 10 2017, 04:20 AM) *
The stars are sort of starting to align for the birds in the NFC as Ezekiel Elliott's suspension has been upheld again & starts immediately while Richard Sherman just tore his achilles & looks to be out for the season.

I never wish ill on opponents but got to take the breaks when they happen & the omission of those two players makes the run to the playoffs just that bit easier.

It's an exciting time to be an Eagles fan & those upcoming games should make for some great contests, can't wait.

And those teams that are missing key players will be facing an Eagles team missing Peters, Hicks, Sproles, Maragos and Sturgis who were all expected to be key players for us this season.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
rumply
post Nov 10 2017, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Veteran

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 10 2017, 05:07 AM) *
And those teams that are missing key players will be facing an Eagles team missing Peters, Hicks, Sproles, Maragos and Sturgis who were all expected to be key players for us this season.

Remind me - are those teams 8&1? wink.gif

Obviously the Eagles have covered those players without missing a beat.

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Nov 10 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

I hear you but the Eagles are now headed into the most difficult portion of the schedule. Some other teams have had a more difficult schedule.

Also the Eagles may have covered for the loss of an inured player by tweaking their schemes a bit. Eventually opposing teams will discover the changes and learn to exploit new weaknesses.

Maybe the Eagles will continue to cover for those missing players but I suspect the injuries will have an impact to some extent in the coming weeks. Fortunately we can also expect R Darby to return soon.

QUOTE (rumply @ Nov 10 2017, 09:18 PM) *

+Quote Post
Eyrie
post Nov 11 2017, 06:56 AM
Post #4

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (rumply @ Nov 11 2017, 02:18 AM) *

Correct.

You've made my point better than I did, which is that every team has injuries but the good ones find ways to adjust and cope.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 04:41 PM