IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> The Mastermind?
Reality Fan
post Nov 8 2017, 08:55 AM
Post #1

Keeper Of The Truth

Group: Members

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 8 2017, 12:06 AM) *
Yesterday I wrote:

In contrast check out this quote from B Brooks.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Pedey is more than a glue-guy HC.

Even if my impression is correct, he has still done his job well and deserves to be in the running for coach of the year. Unfortunately, if the Rams make the playoffs I don't think that award is coming to Philly. However, an award might be coming here for Howie and his front office buddies.

The question I have is where you could even get the idea that Reich was at the helm. You really have to be in outer space on that one since pederson calls the plays. I mean, that is really a bizarre conclusion from the get go.

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Eyrie
post Nov 8 2017, 02:50 PM
Post #2

Illegal Alien

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 8 2017, 01:55 PM) *
The question I have is where you could even get the idea that Reich was at the helm. You really have to be in outer space on that one since pederson calls the plays. I mean, that is really a bizarre conclusion from the get go.

Which I was firmly against when he announced he would be doing it during his rookie year as head coach.

Pederson's play calling is working fine now though.

--------------------
Despite failing both the spelling test and the grammar test, my Axis application was rererereevaluated.

And I've been informed "Your Axis card is in the mail..................."

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Nov 8 2017, 03:10 PM
Post #3

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Nov 8 2017, 02:50 PM) *
Which I was firmly against when he announced he would be doing it during his rookie year as head coach.

Pederson's play calling is working fine now though.

Many were not happy about it and that is very understandable which is the exact reason why I wonder how any sane mind would think that Reich is the brains behind the offense. You would have to think that Pederson would be running/calling plays from Reich's playbook. Bizarre reasoning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Joegrane
post Nov 8 2017, 04:01 PM
Post #4

Hall of Famer

I actually wasn't proposing anything quite that radical, just that Pedey was relying more heavily than normal on the input and schemes from his OC.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 8 2017, 03:10 PM) *
Many were not happy about it and that is very understandable which is the exact reason why I wonder how any sane mind would think that Reich is the brains behind the offense. You would have to think that Pederson would be running/calling plays from Reich's playbook. Bizarre reasoning.

+Quote Post
Reality Fan
post Nov 8 2017, 04:34 PM
Post #5

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 8 2017, 04:01 PM) *
I actually wasn't proposing anything quite that radical, just that Pedey was relying more heavily than normal on the input and schemes from his OC.

But what makes you come to that conclusion? There is literally nothing out there that would remotely suggest that and plenty that indicates the opposite is true. What would lead you to that line of reasoning? That is what I am curious about.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 03:19 PM