IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> First quarter sets the tone
Joegrane
post Nov 7 2017, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

I assume you are being sarcastic. Feel free to elaborate. If I am incorrect and you like Agholor that much, I'd be interested in your thoughts on that too.

The reincarnation of NA has been amazing. I'm happy for him and the team. However I'm not so sure he is accomplishing a lot more than an an average slot WR would have accomplished in the same situation. I'm not so sure Hollins would have accomplished a lot less than NA has if the roles were reversed.

Maybe I'm just underestimating NA's speed and ability to create separation.

I just think NA has exceeded expectations along with a LONG list of other Eagles players--and coaches.

QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 7 2017, 08:37 PM) *
I couldn't agree more. In fact, outside of Nelson Agholor, Pedey is the biggest factor driving the teams success so far.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pila
post Nov 7 2017, 10:20 PM
Post #2

Eusébio

Group: Members

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 8 2017, 03:34 AM) *
I assume you are being sarcastic. Feel free to elaborate. If I am incorrect and you like Agholor that much, I'd be interested in your thoughts on that too.

The reincarnation of NA has been amazing. I'm happy for him and the team. However I'm not so sure he is accomplishing a lot more than an an average slot WR would have accomplished in the same situation. I'm not so sure Hollins would have accomplished a lot less than NA has if the roles were reversed.

Maybe I'm just underestimating NA's speed and ability to create separation.

I just think NA has exceeded expectations along with a LONG list of other Eagles players--and coaches.

Joe, for the sake of the gODs i don't believe in! C'mon man! Lol

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 02:48 PM