IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> First quarter sets the tone
The Franchise
post Nov 7 2017, 06:40 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 7 2017, 11:15 AM) *
I think the one exception was the second Redskins game where they came out sluggish but steadily picked up steam as the game went on. That was after the mini bye.

The week off worries me that same break in momentum will result in a slow start against the pukes.

I personally think they're going to stay focused and come back hungry and ready to go into Dallas and essentially close out the division. This team has a higher level of chemistry than I can remember seeing from an Eagles squad.

If they get out to a slow start and get down a couple scores early? Well, it has to happen some time. Other than when we briefly went down 2 TD's to the Chiefs late in the 4th, I'm not sure we've been down by more than a few points all year. We've been getting out to crazy good starts - frankly, I think this team needs to be tested with a little adversity early in a game. I'd rather they just pour it on all day of course.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 01:47 AM