IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> How good has Wentz been playing?
Pila
post Nov 7 2017, 01:03 PM
Post #1

Eusébio

Group: Members

QUOTE (Birdman420 @ Nov 7 2017, 05:06 PM) *
I'm disappointed that I was the only person here that tried to correct someone who's promoting the burning of books. Surely one could take it up with the Noble prize and countless other acclamation's the man earned through his life before spewing that dog crap about the author here.

The topic of religion is a touchy one, because I agree that anyone who claims they know it all is stupid and that's kind of what religion does- it replaces the phrase "I don't know" with god. All I was trying to do was spur a healthy conversation that may have lead into religion & football and why both seem to come hand in hand.

Franchise has been a troll on this board from day 1, his primary goal is to trigger people online without any contribution to the conversation. His outrageous claims needed equal proof that he could not provide. My grandfathers both walked into WWII scared teenagers and came out of it battle hardened men with fascism behind them, I'm not one to let those same ideas take root or give them a pass by any means and I'm ashamed that no one else here thought to correct it either.

My comment about football players, police and military servicemembers is generalized based on the common knowledge that: The poor and uneducated are usually the people fighting our wars. They are trained to do their job and not question authority. Football players go through their entire schooling without even having to earn their academic merits as long as their College/NFL bound-they get a pass, the last people I would teach my son to look up to is football players.

Now the science- Societal science tells us that as religiosity declines, societal health increases. Less rape, less drug use, more income, better health, education, happiness ect... This is proven, demonstrable and repeatable.

The united states is near the bottom-middle of the pack when compared to the rest of the world in education. Even if you were a good student in school, rest easy knowing that you're still much dumber then the rest of the world. Of coarse Betsy Devoss will save our children and make our schools great again.

With this, I'm done and out. I hardly post on this forum anyway and I know that I can't coexist in the same space as Franchise. I've said what I feel strongly about and I don't apologize for any word of it. If you're offended by any of it- good!

Bird, today is Tuesday. Flounces are strictly for Friday's. C'mon, man.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Reality Fan
post Nov 7 2017, 03:02 PM
Post #2

Keeper Of The Truth

QUOTE (Pila @ Nov 7 2017, 01:03 PM) *
Bird, today is Tuesday. Flounces are strictly for Friday's. C'mon, man.

I love guys like him who make ridiculous generalizations in an effort to make themselves feel good about their mindset/\. The typical "athletes are stupid" and "the military is made up of dumb poor people" silliness is so condescending but the funny part is he does not even realize how ridiculous he is as he states it. He thinks anyone who does not think like him is an idiot and that is a shame. Differing opinions do not mean that either side is wrong except for him. lol

Well...and you...you are always wrong you bastard!!! devil03.gif

--------------------
The sooner you agree with me, the sooner you'll be right.

+Quote Post
Pila
post Nov 7 2017, 03:17 PM
Post #3

Eusébio

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Nov 7 2017, 09:02 PM) *
Well...and you...you are always wrong you bastard!!! devil03.gif

That's my charm. That and my legs.

--------------------
[img]http://dreadart67.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/benfica-2008-ii.jpg[/img]

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 12:48 PM