IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
> Uh? 31 points in first half?, Against #1 D in league
Birdwatcher
post Nov 5 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

I'm getting the feeling they are going down to Dallass in 2 weeks and will secure the NFC east with a serious beat down. Can't see their D holding Carson back.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
nephillymike
post Nov 5 2017, 03:15 PM
Post #2

Token Axis Member

Very impressive.

I agree.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Nov 5 2017, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

We should've easily had more points, if not for that clock management debacle at the end of the half.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
nephillymike
post Nov 5 2017, 03:27 PM
Post #4

Token Axis Member

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Nov 5 2017, 03:16 PM) *
We should've easily had more points, if not for that clock management debacle at the end of the half.

What was that?

We had 2 timeouts.

No idea.

Maybe we were just going to sit on it to run out the clock and QB and coach got their signals crossed.

I was talking with my son asking how many questions into a blowout post game press conference would it take until that comes up?

I said within the first ten.

+Quote Post
The Franchise
post Nov 5 2017, 03:37 PM
Post #5

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Nov 5 2017, 04:27 PM) *
I was talking with my son asking how many questions into a blowout post game press conference would it take until that comes up?

I said within the first ten.

10?! The way this game is going there's almost nothing else negative to dig up! I'd give it 5 questions.

The Broncos decide to channel Andy Reid and come up with 3 pass plays (including on 3rd and 18 deep in their own zone while down 22 points) to give us the ball back with almost a minute to go, 2 timeouts, and not far for a field goal attempt.

Then you run the ball and take your sweet time getting the next play off? Either run out the half, or try to score. Don't half-ass it and leave your team 10 yards from FG range with 4 seconds left.

--------------------
"If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise, I think the opponent's team would win if it came down to coaching. Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games."

+Quote Post
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 05:05 AM