IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Buy Eagles tickets or search for cheap sports tickets including all playoff games and super bowl tickets @ LetsGetTickets.com
Posts in this topic
> We’ve arrived
Rick
post Nov 5 2017, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

QUOTE (Joegrane @ Nov 5 2017, 06:19 PM) *
We got to see today why I had hoped they would have picked up another backup OT. Von Miller wasted no time against Seumalo and the result was 6 points going the other way.

Except Miller was way offsides on the play but they didn't call it.

And, more importantly, why the hell were they THROWING the ball there!!?? Run the damn ball and run the time out!!!!

I really want to like Pedey but it's stupid calls like that which make me question whether he'll ever be able to win the big one down the line. Absolutely NO reason to throw the ball there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
El Cubano
post Nov 5 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Veteran

QUOTE (Rick @ Nov 5 2017, 07:22 PM) *
Except Miller was way offsides on the play but they didn't call it.

And, more importantly, why the hell were they THROWING the ball there!!?? Run the damn ball and run the time out!!!!

I really want to like Pedey but it's stupid calls like that which make me question whether he'll ever be able to win the big one down the line. Absolutely NO reason to throw the ball there.

I actually liked the call the let Foles throw. I would like to know that our backup QB can throw a decent pass. Given a decent block from his right side, he may have been able to get that one off. It was a huge lead with time to kill. He came back and made a great pass later, so I'll take it as a confidence boost for our QB2.

+Quote Post
Rick
post Nov 6 2017, 05:55 AM
Post #3

Hall of Famer

QUOTE (El Cubano @ Nov 5 2017, 08:53 PM) *
I actually liked the call the let Foles throw. I would like to know that our backup QB can throw a decent pass. Given a decent block from his right side, he may have been able to get that one off. It was a huge lead with time to kill. He came back and made a great pass later, so I'll take it as a confidence boost for our QB2.

We know what Foles looks like. He doesn't need to prove himself to us. In fact, I'll bet they trade him in the offseason to get some picks back. He should be starting somewhere.

Again, there was absolutely NO reason for him to be throwing in that situation.

And, add to the fact Miller was WAY offsides, it's very difficult to block someone who is that far offsides. Go watch the play again, I did and he was absolutely offsides.

Not sure why you need a confidence boost from him. He only had one of the most spectacular seasons any QB has ever had when he was last in Philly. He did a nice job filling in when he was in KC and never really got a chance. He was on a trainwreck of a team in St. Louis at the time. He should be starting somewhere.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

NFL Football Tickets    football flash games   
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 03:07 PM